- Write a Review
A complete system for reading music easier and more convenient without having to use your hands.
This Professional Package includes the AirTurn AT-104 transmitter and USB receiver, 2 Boss FS-5 pedals, 2 patch cables and MusicReader PDF 4 Software for Mac and PC. 2 AA batteries included. It's everything you need for maximum flexibility as a digital music professional.
AirTurn AT-104 features a compact wireless transmitter that allows you to connect 2 momentary footswitches (such as the included Boss FS-5s) and transmits your toe-tapping to the USB receiver so that you can control page turning on music software or going from one song to the next.
MusicReader PDF 4.0
MusicReader PDF 4.0 is innovative software that makes reading music easy and convenient. The digital music stand offers solutions for all kinds of problems musicians have with (paper) sheet music, both individually and in orchestras and ensembles. This includes easy page turning, a convenient music library and flexible annotation making. MusicReader also anticipates on the developments of sheet music offered online. Digital sheet music can easily be converted to MusicReader and paper sheet music can also be digitized by using an easy-to-use scanning and conversion program.
MusicReader runs on Apple iPad, all Windows XP/Vista/7 laptops and desktops. It is especially designed for the use of pen and touchscreens, such as on tablet PCs and the iPad. MusicReader also offers a variety of hardware options to make the use of the software even more convenient.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Highly compact wireless transmitter and USB receiver combo
- For use with most momentary switches with 1/4" audio plugs
- Silver, momentary "unlatch"-type footswitch
- 1/4" phone type connectors
- Convenient library storing all your music
- Fully PDF based
- Easy and hands-free page turning
- Footpedal, touchscreen and timer
- Flexible annotation making
- Fast-and-easy conversion of existing music
- Both scanning and importing of other formats.
- Import Freehand MusicPad Pro (FH) Format
- Integrated recorder / player, metronome & tuner
- Easy-to-use interface
- Half-page view for sight impaired musicians
- 3-13/16" x 3-9/16 x 1-3/4", 96mm x 90mm x 43mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.