- Write a Review
A wireless way to change the page on sheet music on your PC without needing to use your hands.
The AT-104 Wireless Page Turning Device simplifies turning pages for digital music scores. This unit will work with most momentary switches with a 1/4" audio plug. The AT-104 will sense whether the switch is normally open or closed (often referred to as polarity in music switches). It comes with 2 starter AA batteries and is compatible with Windows Vista and 7 only.
- Highly compact wireless transmitter and USB receiver combo
Make life easier during recording with this simple solution. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
Comments about AirTurn USB Wireless AT-104 for PC:
I had been looking for a device like this for a while. It performs as advertised. I had to go into my computer and tailor the mouse settings. Actually had to slow it down to recognize the switch closures rates from the foot pedal(s). This is exactly what I wanted.