- Product 270028
AKG C 1000 S Condenser Mic And K44 Headphone Package
- Write a Review
The versatility of the AKG C 1000 S makes this an extremely popular condenser microphone, and one ideally suited for all kinds of recording and live ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Value packed AKG quality recording mic/headphone combo.
The versatility of the AKG C 1000 S makes this an extremely popular condenser microphone, and one ideally suited for all kinds of recording and live sound applications. If no phantom power is available, the mic can be powered by a standard 9V battery, making it perfect for mobile use. With its new battery monitoring electronics, the C 1000 S now features a reliable LED warning light. The red LED above the the microphone switch lights up when the remaining battery life falls below 45 minutes. The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid simply by attaching the PPC 1000 Polar Pattern Converter provided to the microphone capsule. The PB 1000 Presence Boost Adapter also supplied with the C 1000 S adds 3 to 5 dB of high-end enhancement between 5 and 9 kHz, improving clarity of speech and adding definition to instrument sounds.
AKG K 44 Headphones feature lightweight, unequaled wearing comfort and excellent sound with a powerful low end for pure listening pleasure. A dynamic, sealed design covers an audio bandwidth from 18Hz-20kHz. The headphones have an 8' cord with an 1/8" to 1/4" adapter.
- Battery status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
- Can be powered by internal 9 V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- PPC 1000 allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Presence Boost Adapter PB 1000 is included for high-end enhancement
- Affordable closed-back stereo headphones
- Soft, supra-aural leatherette ear pads
- Self-adjusting headband
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid; hypercardioid with PPC 1000 mounted
- Sensitivity: 6mV/Pa (-45dBV)
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL, 0.5% THD: 137dB
- Equivalent noise level: 19dBA
- Finish: matte silver enamel
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 1-3/8"D x 8-3/4"L
- Weight: 320 g/ 11.3oz.
- Type: closed-back, supra-aural dynamic headphones
- Efficiency: 115 dB SPL/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 20,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 32 ohms
- THD: <1 %
Max. input power:200 mW
- Cable: single cable, approx. 2.5 m (8 ft. 3 in.)
- Connector: stereo mini jack
- Adapter: mini to 1/4" adapter jack
- Net weight (without cable): 190 g (6.7 oz)