- Product 270518
AKG C 414 LTD Limited Edition Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
A limited special edition of a legendary microphone. In its classic nickel-and-brass finish, this special version is a tribute to one of the most fam...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A special edition recognizing this studio popular studio microphone's 60th anniversary!
A limited special edition of a legendary microphone. In its classic nickel-and-brass finish, this special version is a tribute to one of the most famous microphones in the recording world, manufactured only in the anniversary year 2007. The C 414 LTD is built with carefully selected components and sophisticated engineering details to ensure superior audio for the most demanding creative challenges. Five selectable polar patterns, high sensitivity, and extremely low self-noise add up to unparalleled flexibility and immaculate recorded sound. A set of dedicated accessories supplied exclusively with this special version completes this limited edition.
Requires phantom power.
- Limited 60 Years Edition
- Large-diaphragm reference recording microphone
- Five switchable polar patterns for placement and application flexibility
- Two color LEDs provide quick visual indication of selected polar pattern and output overload
- Transformerless output stage for distortion-free low-frequency reproduction
- Handselected components for optimum sonic performance and minimum tolerances
Own a studio legend...order yours today before this special edition is sold out.
- Type 1-inch large-diaphragm pressure gradient microphone
- Polar pattern Omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight
- Frequency range 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 23 mV/Pa (-33 dBV)
- Max. SPL 200 /400 /800/1600 Pa = 140 /146 /152 /158 dB (0 /-6 /-12 /-18 dB) (for 0.5% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-2) 20 dB (0 dB preattenuation)
- Equivalent noise level 6 dB-A (0 dB preattenuation) (to DIN 45 412, A-weighted)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) 88 dB
- Preattenuation pad -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope 12 dB/octave at 40 Hz and 80 Hz; 6 dB/octave at 160 Hz
- Impedance <=200 ohms
Recommended load impedance >= 2,200 ohms
- Supply voltage 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Current consumption approximately 4.5 mA
- Dynamic range 134 dB minimum
- Environment Temperature range: -10 C to +60 C (14 F to 140 F), relative humidity: 95% (+20 C/68 F), 85% (+60 C/140 F)
- Connector 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Finish nickel/brass
- Dimensions 50 x 38 x 160 mm (2.0 x 1.5 x 6.3 in.)
- Net weight 300 g (10.6 oz.)
- Shipping weight 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs)