- Product 271110
AKG C 419 Microphone
- Write a Review
The AKG C419 is a clip-on condenser microphone that's designed specifically for wind instruments including saxophone, trumpet, trombone, tuba, etc. T...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for wind instruments, great for percussion.
The AKG C419 is a clip-on condenser microphone that's designed specifically for wind instruments including saxophone, trumpet, trombone, tuba, etc. The C419 mic is also an excellent choice for drum and percussion instruments such as Udu drums, caj³n, and frame drum, or as an alternative to the C418 microphone on the snare drum. A frequency independent hypercardioid polar pattern reduces spillover from neighboring instruments to a minimum. A rubber coated clamp ensures easy attachment to the bell of a horn or the sound hole of a caj³n, and a 4.3" (110-mm) adjustable gooseneck allows precise microphone alignment.
- Microphone for wind instruments
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Transducer shock mount reduces handling and cable noise
Order today and enjoy a mic that brings out the best in your horn playing.
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43 dBV)
- Max. SPL: (k=1 %/3 %) 126/130 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 30 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L or AKG bodypack transmitters
- Current consumption: approx. 2.2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Cable: 3 m (10 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: 180 x 35 mm / 7 x 1.4 in.
- Net weight: 141 g / 5.1 oz.
- Shipping weight: 462 g / 16.8 oz.