- J01303 000000000 J01303000000000
AKG C414 XLS and K240 Mic and Headphone Package
- Write a Review
This package contains two pieces of studio gear considered essential by many engineers. The AKG C414 is among history's most venerated studio microph...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfect pair.
This package contains two pieces of studio gear considered essential by many engineers. The AKG C414 is among history's most venerated studio microphones, and the AKG K240S headphone set is likewise an integral part of many of the world's finest studios.
The AKG C 414 XLS condenser microphone offers 9 pickup patterns for you to choose the perfect setting for every application. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all of the AKG C 414 mic's controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use. A Peak Hold LED displays even shortest overload peaks.
It's predecessor, AKG's legendary C 414 needs no introduction-it is an audio tool found in most recording studios and has been used on thousands of hit records. It's been on stage with artists of every musical genre and is also used by leading broadcast facilities the world over. The AKG C 414 XLS microphone has been created to be just as popular.
The AKG C 414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary AKG C 414 B-ULS, the longest-lived AKG C 414 model. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it has been one of the most universal and versatile large diaphragm microphone for decades. Widely used for accurate, beautifully detailed pickup of any acoustic instrument the new AKG C 414 XLS microphone combines proven reference quality, leading-edge technology, and state-of-the-art components.
AKG delivers the C 414 XLS microphone complete with carrying case, pop filter, windscreen, and spider-type shock mount.
For over 60 years, leading musicians and engineers have used legendary AKG microphones to capture their sound so their audience hears every nuance. The C 414 family has been one of the world's most widely-used and respected studio and stage microphones in audio history. AKG has continually set new benchmarks for useful features, improved technical specifications, and ease of use to answer requests from ever-demanding recording studios, broadcast stations and audio engineers.
- Nine selectable pickup patterns enable to choose the perfect setting for every application
- Lock Mode: all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use
- Peak Hold LED even detects shortest overload peaks
- Incredible Dynamic Range of 152dB
- Three switchable different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
- Leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components ensure shortest signal path and extra protection against moisture
- Designed, engineered, and built in Vienna, Austria
- Ideal for:
- Professional studio recording
- Professional stage miking
- Lead vocals & lead instruments
- Classical music recording
- Drum overhead miking
- Ensemble recording
Order now and check two items off of your "must have" list.
C414 XLS and K240 Mic and Headphone Package
- C414 XLS
Polar pattern: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight, and 4 intermediate settings
Frequency range: 20 to 20, 000Hz
Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34dB V) ±0.5dB
Max. SPL: 200/400/800/1600 Pa = 140/146/152/158dB (0/-6/-12/-18dB) for 0.5% THD
Equivalent noise level: 6dB -A (0dB preattenuation) (IEC 60268-4)
Signal/noise ratio: 88dB
Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -6dB , -12dB , -18dB, switchable
Bass cut filter slope: 12dB /octave at 40Hz and 80Hz; 6dB /octave at 160Hz
Recommended load impedance: >= 2,200 ohms
Supply voltage: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
Powering: approximately 4 mA
Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
Dimensions: 50mm x 38mm x 160mm (2.0" x 1.5" x 6.3")
Net weight: 300g (10.6 oz.)
Type: semi-open, circumaural
Frequency range: 15Hz-25kHz
Impedance: 55 ohm
Power handling: 200mW
Connector: gold-plated, 1/8" stereo mini jack and 1/8"-1/4" adapter
Net Weight: 8-1/2 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.