- Product 486208
AKG D790 Dynamic Mic with K44 MKII Headphones
- Write a Review
This package includes the AKG D790 handheld dynamic mic and AKG K 44 MKII headphones. AKG D790 Dynamic Mic:The affordable AKG D790 dynamic microphone...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A killer deal on AKG's D790 handheld mic and K 44 MKII 'phones.
This package includes the AKG D790 handheld dynamic mic and AKG K 44 MKII headphones.
AKG D790 Dynamic Mic:
The affordable AKG D790 dynamic microphone is ideal for lead and backing vocals, and it's versatile enough to work with woodwinds and horns and for guitar-amp miking. The AKG D790 microphone's outstanding performance is a result of AKG's Tiefzieh Varimotion diaphragm technology, and a frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern which provides effective feedback suppression.
The AKG D970 mic's integrated wind and popscreen prevents pop and breath noise as well as sibilance. With the AKG D790 microphone's voice pickup optimization, you'll hardly ever be be using your mixer's EQ. AKG protects the D970 microphone's transducer element from damage with a strong, die-cast body, a wire-mesh outer grill, and a shock-absorbing inner-steel mesh grill.
AKG K 44 MKII Headphones:
The AKG K 44 MKII is a newly updated version with Varimotion technology and XXL transducers. They are cost-efficient headphones for various applications and are especially designed for project studios and home recording. These closed-back, circumaural headphones are a true all-round performer with solid bass and clean highs at a value price. They ensure good comfort with a self-adjusting headband, gimbal suspension, and leatherette ear pads that are easy to clean. For professional and semi-professional users the AKG K 44 MKII headphones are equipped with a 3.5/6.3 mm stereo adapter.
- Dynamic stage microphone
- Wide frequency response
- Slightly boosted in the mid and high end
- Crisp sound ideal for woodwinds, horns, guitar amps, and backup vocals
- High speech intelligibility
- Frequency-independent cardioid characteristics for effective feedback suppression
- Doubleflex anti-vibration system
- High sensitivity (2.5 mV/Pa) resulting from use of high-energy neodymium-iron-boron magnet
- Lightweight, die-cast metal body with dark matte finish
- Spring-steel dent-resistant windscreen
- SA44 Stand adapter
- Mic bag - blue nylon with rugged zipper
- Closed-back, circumaural design
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable
- 3.5/6.3 mm stereo adapter
Settle your singing and monitoring needs in one very affordable package. Order today!
- Transducer type: Dynamic pressure gradient
- Frequency response: 60-20kHz (20-20kHz @ 2cm)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: <600 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Output connector: XLR-M
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa; -52dB (re 1 V/Pa)
- Sound pressure level for 1% (3%) THD: 147dB SPL (156dB SPL)
- Size: Maximum diameter: 2" (50mm) 7.1" length (180mm)
- System Design: Dynamic/Circumaural, Closed-back
- Audio bandwidth: 18 to 20.000 Hz
- Efficiency: 115 dB SPL/V
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Rated impedance: 32 ohms
- Weight without cable: 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Cable: 2.5 m (8 ft.)
- Finish: Grey
- Stereo adapter 3.5/6.3 mm, (1/8" to 1/4")