- Write a Review
Powerful four-channel diversity receiver.
The DSR70 professional digital diversity receiver is a compact, great-sounding wireless receiver with numerous professional features. Among its most innovative aspects is a bidirectional communication between the transmitter and receiver, which offers a number of valuable functions including remote power off for all transmitters, battery status monitoring and more. The dynamic frequency selection (DFS) intelligently chooses only the cleanest frequency bands to establish a robust connection to the transmitters. Thanks to the one-click pairing function, the system is up and running immediately.
Two DMS70 receivers can operate together, providing up to eight simultaneous channels. The package includes a universal power supply kit for worldwide use.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Dynamic frequency selection automatically selects the best frequency band
- Standard AES 128-bit encryption prevents tapping of the audio signal
- Auto correction switch, more processor power for clearer signals
- Four-channel receiver, four channel outputs and one MIX output via XLR connection
Move into wireless for your band or sound application.
- Carrier frequency range: Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) in 2,4 GHz ISM band (2.404 - 2.470 GHz)
- Audio bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 MHz (± 3 dB)
- Overall dynamic range: typ. 120 dB(A)
- THD: <= 0.05 %
- Gain Potis: 0 - 1.4 Vrms
- Operating range: Indoor 30m (LOS), Outdoor 30m (LOS)
- Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing - OFDM
- Encryption: 128 Bit AES
- Diversity system: Digital controlled antenna diversity
- Audio outputs: 2 x 6,35mm Jack
- RF output power: max. 100mW
- Power supply: SMPS 12 Vdc, 0,5 A, EU/US/UK adapters
- Dimensions: Standalone: 315 mm — 42 mm — 147 mm (12.4 x 1.6 x 5.8 in.)
- Rack: 482 mm — 42 mm — 147 mm (19 x 1.6 x 5.8 in.)
- Net weight: 1180 g (2.6 lbs.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.