- Product 500895
AKG HA4700/K77 Headphone Four Pack
- Write a Review
This pack includes the Behringer Powerplay PRO-XL HA4700 headphone amp and four AKG K77 headphones. Behringer Powerplay PRO-XL HA4700 This Behringer ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Let the band members hear each other and themselves.
This pack includes the Behringer Powerplay PRO-XL HA4700 headphone amp and four AKG K77 headphones.
Behringer Powerplay PRO-XL HA4700
This Behringer headphone amp makes a perfect addition to your studio setup. It has 4 quiet channels that can drive loads down to 8 ohms and offer improved sound performance, comprehensive signal routing, and mixing functions. Each section offers mono/stereo operation, balancing, left/right mute, LED output meter, high and low EQ, balance and volume controls in one rack space. Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS I/O include 3 headphone outputs per channel, 2 XLR and 2 - 1/4" TRS inputs, and 2 XLR and 2 - 1/4" TRS outputs.
AKG K77 Headphones
The K77 headphones are all-round closed-back performers with solid bass and clean highs. They offer dynamic around-ear sound quality that is perfect for home studios and your listening enjoyment. AKG K77 headphones include comfortable leatherette earpads allowing extended wear. You get a very accurate listening experience, thanks to an 18Hz-20kHz frequency range. If you perform a lot of desktop recording, engage in late-night rehearsing, or just want to plug into an MP3 player, then these AKG headphones are ideal.
- 4-channel headphone amplifier
- Independent amplifier sections with individual controls
- Aux input for each channel
- Stereo/mono operation
- High and low EQ
- LED output monitor
- Left/right mute
- One front and 2 rear 1/4" TRS outs
- I/O servo-balanced and gold-plated
- 2 XLR and 2 - 1/4" TRS inputs
- 2 XLR and 2 - 1/4" TRS outputs
- Closed-back circumaural headphones
- Excellent comfort
- Dynamic, around-ear, closed-back design
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Great for home recording
- Leatherette earpads
Let the whole band hear today!
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150kHz, +/- 3dB
- Signal to noise: 22Hz to 22kHz >90dB @ 0dBu
- Dynamic range: 22Hz - 22kHz: 110dB
- THD: 0.006%
- Type: closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 115 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 20,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 32 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Cable : 2.5 m single-sided (99,9% oxygen-free)
- Connector: stereo mini plug
- Adapter: convertible jack plug (1/8" to 1/4")
- Net weight (without cable): 6.7 oz. (190 g)
- Shipping weight: 14.1 oz., (400 g)