- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K181 DJ UE Reference Class DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- J37319 000000000 J37319000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed based on input from professional DJs, the K181 DJ UE provides all the features needed for those who own the crowd at the club. Closed back ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Adjustable sound – universal fit.
Developed based on input from professional DJs, the K181 DJ UE provides all the features needed for those who own the crowd at the club. Closed back design and a sturdy 50 mm transducer deliver enough power to withstand even the strongest PA speakers, especially for PFL (pre-fader-listening). Depending on your working conditions the bass boost will help you catch the beat and the coiled cable gives you freedom to move around without having to worry about stepping on the cable. The small packing size makes it the perfect companion for your LP case or laptop bag.
Ear coupling: Over-ear (circumaural)
Primary application: Professional DJ
Secondary application: Studio Monitoring
Operating principle: Closed
Frequency response: 5Hz - 30kHz
SPL: 112 dB
Driver size: 50mm
THD: Info not available
Noise cancelling: No
Weight: 0.62 lb.
Cable type: Coiled
Cable Length: 16.4'
Connector: 3.5mm with 1/4" adaptor
Built-in mic: No
Professional sound for the professional DJ, order the K181 DJ UE today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.