- J53471 000001000 J53471000001000
AKG K275 Closed Back Circumaural Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
With large 50 mm transducers and a closed-back, over ear design, K275 headphones are perfect for professional critical listening applications such as...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Over-ear, closed-back, foldable studio headphones.
With large 50 mm transducers and a closed-back, over ear design, K275 headphones are perfect for professional critical listening applications such as studio recording or live mixing. Just pick them up and you’ll find the roadworthy design takes away the worry of damage while traveling. Try them on and you’ll realize they provide the superior studio quality sound you expect from AKG. And you’ll never get tired of wearing AKG foldable studio headphones because their ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit.
Legendary AKG Sonic Performance
The K275 represents the culmination of decades of refinement—from the transducers, to the porting, to the fit and finish. With the K275, it’s almost as if you were sitting in front of a pair of great reference monitors—transparent, defined, and uncolored. Their superior sensitivity and low impedance offer maximum output before distortion, so you can use them with all your devices, even when playing music from lower-powered mobile devices.
You’ve Never Heard Bass Like This
When you’re serious about editing and mixing your music, you’re looking for more than thumping bass in your headphones, you need nuanced low frequencies. The K275 offer 50mm transducers—the largest in their class—to create greater low-frequency extension and detailed bass reproduction. This makes it easy to define each and every instrument you’re hearing.
Built to Last
From driver stress tests, to an 80,000-bend-cycle for cables—even an exaggerated drop test—AKG puts headphone designs through the gauntlet so you can count on them for years. All critical pieces are metal, including the hinge, guaranteeing they last through heavy use. Additionally, the cable is replaceable, further extending the life of your investment.
Take the Studio with You
With a foldable design made possible through an innovative, three-axis hinge, the K275 can easily be collapsed and transported in tight spaces, like a travel bag. The design minimizes the exposure to damage that comes with demanding mobile lifestyles.
Make Music in Comfort
The AKG K275 are the first foldable, studio-quality headphones in their classes to offer a self-adjusting headband, floating ear cups, and an innovative three-axis hinge to provide you an instant, all-over perfect fit with every use.
AKG headphones have become a trusted studio ally over the years for their ability to be worn, fatigue-free, for hours on sessions, due to their light weight, and comfortable slow-retention foam ear pads. With a secure fit and seal, AKG Foldable Studio Headphones provide ideal bass extension and with the K275’s closed back design you’ll prevent audio from leaking into open microphones during critical live recording sessions.
- Legendary AKG studio performance and comfort
- Over-ear, closed-back design for exceptional isolation
- Largest-in-class 50mm transducers for greater low-frequency extension
- Best-in-class frequency response for unrivaled clarity and detail
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance provide maximum output with a broad range of playback devices
- Foldable, ergonomic design allows you to take studio-quality sound with you—fitting right into your backpack or computer bag
- Headband self-adjusts for a perfect fit, every time you put them on
- Slow-retention foam ear pads ensure a comfortable, secure fit that also maximizes acoustic isolation
- Extreme AKG testing regimen ensures reliability even after heavy use
- Durable all-metal hinge designed for years of use
- Replaceable cable to maximize value and investment
Top quality AKG studio headphones. If you're in the market for a pair of this type, they should be on your short list.
- Ear coupling: Open back, over ear
- Primary application: Tracking, mixing
- Secondary application: Monitoring
- Bluetooth: No
- Frequency response (TX): 15Hz - 28kHz
- Sensitivity: 109 dBspl/V
- Driver size 50mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 295 g
- Cable type: Coiled
- Length: 5 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm, 1/4 in.
- Built-in mic: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.