- Product H79063
AKG K550 Closed-Back Reference Class Headphones
- Write a Review
With the K 550s, AKG engineers have struck a masterful balance between the noise-isolating qualities of closed-back headphones and the spacious, dime...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Open sound has never been such a private experience.
With the K 550s, AKG engineers have struck a masterful balance between the noise-isolating qualities of closed-back headphones and the spacious, dimensional sound of an open-back design “ creating reference-class headphones ideal for private listening both at home and on the go. 50mm drivers, the largest in our product line, deliver great AKG sound from your hi-fi system or virtually any portable device. The large ear cups and new headband design ensure an amazingly comfortable fit, and the 2D-axis mechanism folds flat to stow or go.
The Best of Both Worlds:
Combines the advantages of closed-back headphones (no sound leakage for a truly private experience) with the open sound of open-backs (typical œspeakers sound) “ making it ideal for both home and street use.
The 50mm (2'') driver, the biggest driver in the AKG headphone range, delivers a realistic soundstage “ far beyond what other headphones typically deliver.
With large ear cups and a new, lightweight headband design, the K550 offers an amazing, comfortable fit allowing for hours of continuous listening.
The K550 works and plays well with virtually any portable device including iPod, iPod touch or iPhone.
- High -performance headphones for use at home and on the go
- Closed-back design with open sound
- 50mm driver for outstanding sound from any source
- Real Image Engineering for accurate sensation of width, distance and depth
- Lightweight, comfortable fit for hours of continuous listening
- Outstanding passive noise reduction
- Very low sound leakage levels
- 2D-Axis fold -flat mechanism for easy storage and transportation
- 3.5 to 6.3MM adapter (screw-on)
Ideal for private listening both at home and on the go. Order today.
- System: Dynamic
- Design: Closed-back headphones
- Color: Matte black with black metal accents
- Frequency range: 12Hz to 28kHz
- Sensitivity: 114dB SPL/V
- Input impedance: 32 ohms
- Maximum input power: 200mW
- Net weight (without cable): 305g
- Cable: 99.99% oxygen-free cable, 3m
- Main connection: Hard gold-plated 3.5/6.3mm jack