- Product 500888
AKG MiniAMP/K99 Headphone Two Pack
- Write a Review
The MiniAMP/K99 Headphone Two Pack includes the Behringer AMP800 MiniAMP Stereo Headphone Amplifier and two AKG K99 Headphones. Behringer AMP800 Mini...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Let your band members hear each other and themselves!
The MiniAMP/K99 Headphone Two Pack includes the Behringer AMP800 MiniAMP Stereo Headphone Amplifier and two AKG K99 Headphones.
Behringer AMP800 MiniAMP Stereo Headphone Amplifier
The Behringer AMP800 MiniAMP Stereo Headphone Amplifier boasts 4 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections. You can use the phones level control plus the accurate 6-digit LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring. There are 2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers. An accurate 6-digit LED main input meter is provided for precise level indication of both line inputs. Dual headphone outputs on each channel on front and rear panel allow for connecting a total of 8 headphones at the same time. The MiniAMP has a parallel Link Output that enables cascading several headphone amplifiers. Long-term reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches, and ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance. In addition, all Mini Series audio processors from Behringer can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
AKG K99 headphones are semi-open and offer you excellent stereo sound at an optimum price. Self-adjusting headband, and low weight ensure pleasant fit. Large, high-performance 1.6-inch (40-mm) speakers provide natural, uncolored sound.
AKG K99s are perfect for your listening enjoyment. K99 headphones include comfortable leatherette earpads that allow comfortable extended wear. You get a very accurate listening experience, thanks to an 18Hz-22kHz frequency range. AKG makes great headphones for a variety of applications, from studio monitoring to home listening. If you want to plug into a computer, CD player, or MP3 player and experience great sound, then these headphones are perfect for you.
- Ultra-compact 9.5" headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
- 4 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- Phones Level control plus accurate 6-digit LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring
- 2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers
- Accurate 6-digit LED main input meter for precise level indication of both line inputs
- Dual headphone outputs on each channel on front and rear panels allow a total of 8 headphones to be connected at the same time
- Parallel Link Output allows cascading of several headphone amplifiers
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Semi-open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Low weight for excellent comfort
- Skin compatible leatherette ear pads
- Great for laptops and MP3 players
- Leatherette earpads
- Affordable, great-sounding headphones
Let the whole band hear today!
- Type 1/4" TRS connector, balanced
- Impedance approx. 20 kohms, balanced
- approx. 10 kohms, unbalanced
- CMRR 40 dB typ. @ 1 kHz
- PHONES OUT
- Type 1/4" TRS connector, stereo
- Impedance min. 100 ohms
- Max. output level +13 dBu @ 100 ohms load
- LINK OUT A
- Type 1/4" TRS connector, balanced
- SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency response 10 Hz to 120 kHz, -3 dB
- Dynamic range 108 dB, 10 Hz to 22 kHz (100 ohms load)
- Distortion 0.007 % typ. (100 ohms load)
- Crosstalk < 80 dBu @ 1 kHz
Signal-to-noise ratio 10 Hz to 22 kHz < 95 dB @ 0 dBu, a-weighted
- Max. output level +21 dBm / 124 mW (100 ohms load)
- Min. output impedance 47 ohms
- POWER SUPPLY
- Mains connection external power supply, 9 V / 750 mA
- Mains voltage
- USA/Canada 120 V, 60 Hz
- U.K./Australia 240 V, 50 Hz
- China 220 V, 50 Hz
- Europe 230 V, 50 Hz
- Japan 100 V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption 11 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) approx. 1.89" (48 mm) x 9.55" (242.6 mm) x 4.72" (120 mm)
- Weight approx. 1.09 lbs. (0,495 kg )
- Type: semi-open, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 112 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 22,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 32 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Cable: 3 m single-sided (99,9% oxygen-free)
- Connector: stereo mini plug
- Adapter: convertible jack plug (1/8" to 1/4")
- Net weight (without cable): 7.4 oz., (210 g)
- Shipping weight 14.1 oz., (400 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- 2 Meter Cord On Phones
- Great sound for price
- Very comfortable
- Miniamp Is Quite Alone
- Some Outputs Don't Work
Comments about AKG MiniAMP/K99 Headphone Two Pack:
This is a great buy for what you get. Two headphones and a preamp? GET OUT!
Preamp must be connected to a mixer to get any volume. I own an old Alesis Multimix 16 and this setup is great.
I am a broke college student and bought this setup for cheap (slight more than 100) with a coupon. Everything is cheap and for the price you get more than what is expected. I live in an apartment so I play an Alesis DM8 and play with my guitarist roommate frequently (4+ a week for several hours) and my setup has never failed. The headphones have endured rugged use and although sound quality has faded they still work. Preamp is great also when connected to a mixer. I wouldn't use it on its own.
- Was this a gift?: