- Product 486210
AKG Perception 220 Condenser Mic with K 44 Headphones
- Write a Review
This package includes the AKG Perception 220 large-diaphragm studio condenser mic and AKG K 44 headphones.AKG Perception 220 Condenser Mic:The AKG Pe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A killer deal for a multipurpose tracking package.
This package includes the AKG Perception 220 large-diaphragm studio condenser mic and AKG K 44 headphones.
AKG Perception 220 Condenser Mic:
The AKG Perception 220 is a large-diaphragm True Condenser microphone. It features AKG's new design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, switchable 20dB attenuation pads, and switchable low-cut filter. The condenser is housed in a rugged die-cast chassis. Spider-type shock mount and metal mic case included.
In 2005, AKG launched the Perception models 100 and 200 and it marked the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception Microphones are among the best for wired condenser microphones for their price point.
Requires phantom power.
AKG K 44 Headphones:
The AKG K 44 Stereo Headphones are a cost efficient solution for use in many various applications, including project studios and home recording. These closed-back, circumaural headphones are a true all-round performer with solid bass and clean highs at a value price. The AKG self-adjusting headband, leatherette ear pads and gimbal suspension ensure great comfort, for long-listening sessions. For professional and semi-professional users the K 44 is equipped with a 3.5/6.3 mm stereo adapter to suit any headphone amp. The K 44 headphones are extremely well made, and designed for ambitious and rugged use.
- Large-diaphragm true condenser microphone with big, upfront sound Switchable 20dB preattenuation pad for use in sound fields as high as 155dB
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type shock mount and metal case included
- Cardioid pickup minimizes off-axis sound
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- Rugged die-cast chassis
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type output
- Outstanding POP packaging design
- Closed-back, circumaural design
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable
- 3.5/6.3 mm stereo adapter
- Capsule: 1" large-diaphragm true condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mA
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -20 dB
- Bass-cut filter 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 135 dB / 155 dB (0 / -20 dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48V phantom power
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
- Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1" W x 6.3" L (53 x 160mm)
- Standard accessories Metal case, screw-on spider suspension
- System Design: Dynamic/Circumaural, Closed-back
- Audio bandwidth: 18 to 20.000 Hz
- Efficiency: 115 dB SPL/V
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Rated impedance: 32 ohms
- Weight without cable: 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Cable: 2.5 m (8 ft.)
- Finish: Grey
- Stereo adapter 3.5/6.3 mm, (1/8" to 1/4")