- Product 486214
AKG Perception 420 Condenser Mic with Cable and Stand
- Write a Review
This package includes the AKG Perception 420 dual large-diaphragm studio condenser mic; 1 Gear One 20' mic cable; and 1 Musician's Gear tripod mic st...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ready-to-record studio condenser, cable, and stand package deal.
This package includes the AKG Perception 420 dual large-diaphragm studio condenser mic; 1 Gear One 20' mic cable; and 1 Musician's Gear tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
AKG Perception 420 condenser mic:
The AKG Perception 420 uses 2 back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules to create a flexible multi-pattern microphone capable of cardioid, omni, and figure-8 recording patterns. It features AKG's new design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, a switchable -20 dB preattenuation pad, and a switchable bass-cut filter to minimize noise and boominess. The condenser microphone is housed in a rugged chassis with a gold-plated XLR-type output. Spider-type shock mount and metal case included.
In 2005, AKG launched the Perception models 100 and 200. This was the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception Microphones are among the best wired condenser microphones for their price point.
Requires phantom power.
Gear One 20' Mic Cable:
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand with Boom:
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand with fixed boom has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
- Two back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Switchable -20dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type shock mount and metal case included
- Rugged chassis with gold-plated XLR-type output
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- True Condenser capsule technology
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type output
- Outstanding POP packaging design
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
Get your Perception 420, cable, and stand in one easily affordable package. Order today!
- Capsule: Large-diaphragm Dual-capsule
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omni, figure-eight
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mA
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -20 dB
- Bass-cut filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5%: THD 135 dB / 155 dB (0 / -20 dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1"W x 6.3"L (53 x 160mm)
- Standard accessories: Metal case, screw-on spider suspension
- Length: 20'
- Height adj.: 35" - 61-7/8"
- Fixed boom length: 30-1/4"