- Product 270528
AKG SR 450 Diversity Receiver
- Write a Review
The AKG SR 450 diversity receiver is a cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel system. Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously within the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for complex setups and difficult environments!
The AKG SR 450 diversity receiver is a cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel system. Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously within the same sub-band and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission.
Being compatible with professional WMS 4000 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS 450 enables you to set up highly complex wireless systems. In Auto Setup mode, the receiver will scan the available bands, find an interference-free channel, and transmit the related frequency data to the assigned transmitter via infrared. This technique significantly reduces the time it takes to set up a multi-channel system. A Rehearsal function identifying dead spots, a programmable display clearly indicating all important system parameters, two color display backlighting warning the user of critical conditions from a distance, and a transmitter battery status display on the receiver enhance reliability and add to ease of use.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- All metal case with rugged finish
- Easy set up of up to 12 channels per frequency band
- Programmable Status Display with Two-Color Backlight
- Integrated frequency scanner with country specific frequency management database
- Infrared data transmission link
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
Order today with our total satisfaction money-back guarantee!
- Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680, 680 to 710, 720 to 750, 760 to 790, 790 to 820, 835 to 863 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 35 to 20,000 Hz
- THD: <0.3% (at 1 kHz)
Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A)
- Audio outputs: balanced XLR and unbalanced TS 1/4" jack, balanced level switchable to -30 or 0 dBm
- Dimensions: approx. 200 x 44 x 190 mm (7.8 x 1.7 x 7.4 in.)
- Net weight: 972 g (2.2 lbs.)
- Patent(s): Remaining playing time (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6.344.730)