- Product 603239
Alesis 8FX/Yamaha BR-12 System
- Write a Review
This mid-sized system includes an Alesis GigaMix 8FX 8-channel 2x400W powered mixer, 2 Yamaha BR12 12" 2-way speakers, 2 AKG D 8000 S mics, 2 - 20' L...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This awesome PA package has everything you need.
This mid-sized system includes an Alesis GigaMix 8FX 8-channel 2x400W powered mixer, 2 Yamaha BR12 12" 2-way speakers, 2 AKG D 8000 S mics, 2 - 20' Lo-Z mic cables, 2 - 20' speaker cables, and 2 speaker stands.
Alesis GigaMix 8FX mixer
The GigaMix 8FX features 8 XLR mic/line inputs (6 mono, 2 stereo) and has dual 9-band graphic EQs for sophisticated sound shaping. 400W @ 4 ohms of power per channel (800W total) with switchable stereo main out, or mono main and mono monitor outputs.
28-bit digital effects built in
100 onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects. Internal DSP allows faster setup and greater portability without need to patch in external effects. High-quality mic preamps for use with condenser mics, with 42dB of microphone gain. Switchable phantom power. Switchable 75Hz high-pass filters suppresses stage and wind noise.
Yamaha BR12 cabinets
These speaker cabinets have been carefully designed for the best balance of small, easy to handle size and great low-frequency response, using Bass Reflex technology. High-frequency response has been enhanced with a new titanium HF driver and 90 degree by 40 degree non-resonant horn. With integral protection circuitry built into the passive crossover, you can expect a long life of high output and minimal distortion. Covered by a three-year warranty.
AKG D 8000 S Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphones
The ruggedly designed, feedback-fighting AKG D 8000 S mics excel on vocals and instruments. Smooth, uniform response with an internal pop filter that's removable for cleaning. Also features very low handling noise plus a recessed, noise-free on/off switch. Mic stand adapter included. 70Hz-20kHz frequency response.
- GigaMix 8FX
- 8 XLR mic and line inputs (6 mono, 2 stereo). Dual 9-band graphic EQs
- 400W@ 4 ohms of power per channel with switchable stereo main out, or mono main and mono monitor outputs
- 12" (30cm) High Power Woofer
- 1" (25mm) Pure Titanium Compression Driver
- 97 dB Sensitivity
- Strong Steel Handle
- Stand/pole socket
- 300 Watt Program/ 600 Watt Peak Power Handling
8FX/Yamaha BR-12 System
- GigaMix 8FX
- Amp Config: Switchable - Stereo Main Out, or Mono Main and Mono Monitor Outs
- Amp Power: 400 Watts/4 ohms x2 (800 Watts total)
- Mic/Line Inputs: 8
- Dedicated Line Inputs: 0
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Dimensions: 20"H X 26.5"W X 17.5"D
- Master Graphic EQ: 1x 9-Band EQ (Stereo) on Main, and 1x 9-Band EQ Monitor; 8-Segment LED Level Meters (x2)
- Effects: 28-bit Effects, 100 Effect Types
- Channel EQ: 3-Band Active (+/-15dB) EQ on all Input Channels
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-40kHz (+0.5/-3dB)
- Additional Features:
- Rugged, Impact Resistant Molded PPE Chassis
- 48v Phantom Power on all Mic Inputs
- 3-Band Active (+/-15dB) EQ on all Input Channels
- High- Pass "Rumble Filter" on Main Outs
- Post-Fader Effects Send (per-Channel) and Return, for External Effects
- Master Tape Send and Return for Recording
- Footswitch Input for Effects Bypass
- Frequency Response(-10dB): 65Hz-20kHz
- Power Handling (noise*/program/peak): 150/300/600
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Nominal Dispersion: 90 H x 40 V C.D.
- Sensitivity1W, 1m: 97dB
- Input Connectors: 2 x 1/4" Phone
- Dimensions (Approximate):W 15 3/4" x H 22 1/2" x D 13 1/4"
- Weight (lbs): 35.2
- On-Stage Stands Tripod Speaker Stands
- Applications: Mid-size speakers
- Height Adj.: 44"-80"
- Weight Capacity: 120 lbs.
- Upper Shaft Tubing: 1 3/8" or 1 1/2"
- Base Spread: 32"-48"
- Construction: Steel-aluminum
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish