- Product 603240
Alesis 8FX/Yamaha BR-15 System
- Write a Review
This system includes an Alesis GigaMix 6FX powered mixer, 2 Yamaha BR15 15" 2-way speaker cabinets, 2 AKG D 8000 S mics, 2 - 20' Lo-Z mic cables, 2 -...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We've put it all together for you at a great price.
This system includes an Alesis GigaMix 6FX powered mixer, 2 Yamaha BR15 15" 2-way speaker cabinets, 2 AKG D 8000 S mics, 2 - 20' Lo-Z mic cables, 2 - 20' speaker cables, and 2 speaker stands.
Alesis GigaMix 8FX Mixer
The GigaMix 8FX features 8 XLR mic/line inputs (6 mono, 2 stereo) and has dual 9-band graphic EQs for sophisticated sound shaping. 400W @ 4 ohms of power per channel (800W total) with switchable stereo main out, or mono main and mono monitor outputs.
28-bit digital effects built in
100 onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multieffects. Internal DSP allows faster setup and greater portability without need to patch in external effects. High-quality mic preamps for use with condenser mics, with 42dB of microphone gain. Switchable phantom power. Switchable 75Hz highpass filters suppresses stage and wind noise.
Yamaha BR15 cabinets
These cabinets have been carefully designed for the best balance of small, easy to handle size and great low-frequency response, using Bass Reflex technology. High-frequency response has been enhanced with a new titanium HF driver and 90 by 40 non-resonant horn. With integral protection circuitry built into the passive crossover, you can expect a long life of high output and minimal distortion. Covered by a three-year warranty.
AKG D 8000 S Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphones
The ruggedly designed, feedback-fighting AKG D 8000 S excel on vocals and instruments. Smooth, uniform response with an internal pop filter that's removable for cleaning. The AKG D 8000 S microphone also features very low handling noise plus a recessed, noise-free on/off switch. Mic stand adapter included. 70Hz-20kHz frequency response.
- GigaMix 8FX
- 8 XLR mic and line inputs (6 mono, 2 stereo). Dual 9-band graphic EQs
- 400W@ 4 ohms of power per channel with switchable stereo main out, or mono main and mono monitor outputs
- 15" (30cm) High Power Woofer
- 1" (25mm) Pure Titanium Compression Driver
- 98 dB Sensitivity
- Strong Steel Handles
- Stand/pole socket
- 400 Watt Program/ 800 Watt Peak Power Handling
- GigaMix 8FX
- Amp Config: Switchable - Stereo Main Out, or Mono Main and Mono Monitor Outs
- Amp Power: 400 Watts/4 ohms x2 (800 Watts total)
- Mic/Line Inputs: 8
- Dedicated Line Inputs: 0
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Dimensions: 20"H X 26.5"W X 17.5"D
- Master Graphic EQ: 1x 9-Band EQ (Stereo) on Main, and 1x 9-Band EQ Monitor; 8-Segment LED Level Meters (x2)
- Effects: 28-bit Effects, 100 Effect Types
- Channel EQ: 3-Band Active (+/-15dB) EQ on all Input Channels
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-40kHz (+0.5/-3dB)
- Additional Features:
- Rugged, Impact Resistant Molded PPE Chassis
- 48v Phantom Power on all Mic Inputs
- 3-Band Active (+/-15dB) EQ on all Input Channels
- High- Pass "Rumble Filter" on Main Outs
- Post-Fader Effects Send (per-Channel) and Return, for External Effects
- Master Tape Send and Return for Recording
- Footswitch Input for Effects Bypass
- Frequency Response(-10dB): 60Hz-20kHz
- Power Handling (noise*/program/peak): 200/400/800
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Nominal Dispersion: 90 H x 40 V C.D.
- Sensitivity1W, 1m: 98dB
- Input Connectors: 2 x 1/4" Phone
- Dimensions (Approximate):W 19" x H 25 3/4" x D 14 1/2"
- Weight (lbs): 46.9
- On-Stage Stands Tripod Speaker Stands
- Applications: Mid-size speakers
- Height Adj.: 44"-80"
- Weight Capacity: 120 lbs.
- Upper Shaft Tubing: 1 3/8" or 1 1/2"
- Base Spread: 32"-48"
- Construction: Steel-aluminum