- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis Elevate 6 Premium Active Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Product J14059
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Elevate 6 is a professional active studio monitor from Alesis that takes Alesis' vast experience with studio monitoring to a new level leveraging pre...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional monitoring for any studio.
Elevate 6 is a professional active studio monitor from Alesis that takes Alesis' vast experience with studio monitoring to a new level leveraging premium audio components with a response that satisfies the requirements of contemporary music. Elevate 6 helps you record, mix, listen, and create with confidence.
Alesis Elevate 6 is an active, bi-amplified (50+25 Watts) studio monitor that delivers a flat frequency response, clear stereo imaging, and excellent bass transient response for professional mixing and monitoring. Equipped with a 6" woven Kevlar low-frequency driver, 1" natural silk dome tweeter, and precison-calibrated dual amplifiers, Elevate 6 delivers high-powered sound that stays accurate and clean across a wide frequency range. Its enhanced elliptical waveguides widen the sweet spot for consistent, stereo listening and enable you to make adjustments to your mix that translate perfectly to any playback system. Plus, the baffle radiuses were meticulously designed to reduce edge diffraction. The result is clean transparent sound that enables you to mix, accurately.
Complete studio integration
Elevate 6 comes with an onboard HF- and LF-trim switches, giving you a professional reference monitor setup that adapts to your production environment. With -2db, 0db, and 2db settings, you can quickly adjust Elevate 6 to fit the acoustics of any sized room or studio, especially when it's situated close to a studio wall. A balanced XLR+1/4" combo input and an unbalanced RCA input connect Elevate 6 to your favorite audio equipment. Elevate 6 is ERP-compliant and has an automatic shut-off feature that powers down the monitor when it's not in use.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 6.5"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Kevlar
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 30kHz
- Max peak SPL: 104dB
- Amplifier class: A/B
- Output power: 75W
- Input connectors: XLR/TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 9.8"
- Height: 14.9"
- Depth: 8.46"
- Weight: 16.7 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
Order today and hear your mixes with clarity and detail.
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 30 kHz (+3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz - 35 KHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- HF Trim: +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB above 3 kHz
- LF Trim: +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB below 500 Hz
- Low-Frequency Driver: Magnetically shielded 6.5" (16.5 cm) woofer with a Kevlar cone and a damped linear rubber surround
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" (2.5 cm) silk-dome tweeter
- Low-Frequency Amplifier: 50 W Class AB
- High-Frequency Amplifier: 25 W Class AB
- Maximum Output: 104 dB SPL (continuous), 110 dB SPL (peak)