- Write a Review
Professional monitoring for any studio.
Elevate 6 is a professional active studio monitor from Alesis that takes Alesis' vast experience with studio monitoring to a new level leveraging premium audio components with a response that satisfies the requirements of contemporary music. Elevate 6 helps you record, mix, listen, and create with confidence.
Alesis Elevate 6 is an active, bi-amplified (50+25 Watts) studio monitor that delivers a flat frequency response, clear stereo imaging, and excellent bass transient response for professional mixing and monitoring. Equipped with a 6" woven Kevlar low-frequency driver, 1" natural silk dome tweeter, and precison-calibrated dual amplifiers, Elevate 6 delivers high-powered sound that stays accurate and clean across a wide frequency range. Its enhanced elliptical waveguides widen the sweet spot for consistent, stereo listening and enable you to make adjustments to your mix that translate perfectly to any playback system. Plus, the baffle radiuses were meticulously designed to reduce edge diffraction. The result is clean transparent sound that enables you to mix, accurately.
Complete studio integration
Elevate 6 comes with an onboard HF- and LF-trim switches, giving you a professional reference monitor setup that adapts to your production environment. With -2db, 0db, and 2db settings, you can quickly adjust Elevate 6 to fit the acoustics of any sized room or studio, especially when it's situated close to a studio wall. A balanced XLR+1/4" combo input and an unbalanced RCA input connect Elevate 6 to your favorite audio equipment. Elevate 6 is ERP-compliant and has an automatic shut-off feature that powers down the monitor when it's not in use.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 6.5"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Kevlar
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 30kHz
- Max peak SPL: 104dB
- Amplifier class: A/B
- Output power: 75W
- Input connectors: XLR/TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 9.8"
- Height: 14.9"
- Depth: 8.46"
- Weight: 16.7 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
Order today and hear your mixes with clarity and detail.
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 30 kHz (+3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz - 35 KHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- HF Trim: +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB above 3 kHz
- LF Trim: +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB below 500 Hz
- Low-Frequency Driver: Magnetically shielded 6.5" (16.5 cm) woofer with a Kevlar cone and a damped linear rubber surround
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" (2.5 cm) silk-dome tweeter
- Low-Frequency Amplifier: 50 W Class AB
- High-Frequency Amplifier: 25 W Class AB
- Maximum Output: 104 dB SPL (continuous), 110 dB SPL (peak)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.