- Product 485741
Alesis Multimix 8 USB / Harbinger APS12 PA Package
- Write a Review
The Alesis Multimix 8USB/Harbinger APS12 PA Package provides you with a budget-conscious mix of live sound equipment to get you started. It comes wit...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile 8-channel mixer that doubles as a recording board is the centerpiece of this small but powerful live system.
The Alesis Multimix 8USB/Harbinger APS12 PA Package provides you with a budget-conscious mix of live sound equipment to get you started. It comes with a Alesis Multimix 8USB Mixer, a pair of Harbinger ASP12 12" Powered PA speakers, and 2 Behringer M4000S Microphones. You also get 2 Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands as well as 2 Gear One XLR cables (20ft. each) and 2 Live Wire TRS-TRS Balanced Patch Cables (20ft. each).
Alesis MultiMix 8USB Mixer
The PA system comes with the Alesis MultiMix 8USB, a mixer with USB and DSP in a compact 8-channel desk. It combines studio-quality components and effects processing with solid construction and a sweet price.
Alesis mixer's USB port adds computer connectivity for plug-and-play Mac and PC operation.
Stereo USB input and output”routes the main ouput and the 2-track return through the USB port in 16-bit, 44.1kHz stereo digital audio, which enables you to use the MultiMix as a soundcard.
4 high-gain preamps with phantom power
Equipped with 4 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs, plus 100 onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects. You can select one onboard effect and control its level with the Aux B knob for each channel. Or you can use an external effects processor by sending a signal to the external unit via the Aux Send A and returning it via Aux Return A.
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB additional I/O
Other I/O includes 2 aux sends (Aux 1 is pre/post switchable, Aux 2 is post and can send to onboard or external effects), 2 stereo aux returns, 2-track stereo RCA I/O, separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor and headphone outs. Other features include separate pan/balance, listen/solo in place, mute/bus, and 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject.
The MultiMix 8 USB mixer gives you 8 audio inputs in all: 4 mono XLR or 1/4" TRS plus 2 x stereo 1/4" (4 total). If you want to bring external audio sources into a recording or live mix, you can do it in several different ways. Using the 2-Track In, you can
add a tape deck, ADAT, CD player or other source to the mix. The 2-Track In also can be used to entertain the audience with a CD as the band is setting up for a live show. The Aux Returns
can be used as additional audio inputs when you are not using them for effects.
The Alesis MultiMix 8USB ships with Cubase LE for powerful audio/MIDI recording and VST hosting.
APS12 12" Powered PA Speaker
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic microphone has professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Its frequency response is tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to the unidirectional polar pattern. It also features a handy on/off switch for ease of use.
The PA speakers professional features include a balanced XLR output and a rugged stand clamp. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble-free use.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand
The Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands included in this PA system adjust from 42" to 71" in height and accept 1-3/8" diameter sockets. Each holds 110 lb. Their aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport. Their molded plastic leg housings with ergonomic knobs are extremely durable.
Live Wire TRS - TRS Balanced Patch Cable
Live Wire's TRS - TRS Balanced Patch Cable features professional 1/4" interconnectors with nickel finish.
Built for serious-minded musicians, these Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles. The sturdy construction enhances signal and performance while the flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
Gear One's XLR cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Package of PA audio equipment includes:
- 1 Alesis MultiMix 8USB Mixer
- 2 Harbinger APS12 PA Speakers
- 2 Behringer M400S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- 2 Gear One XLR Microphone cables (20 ft. each)
- 2 Live Wire TRS-TRS Balanced Patch Cables (20ft.)
- 2 Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand
- Alesis MultiMix 8USB Mixer
- Compact, ultra-affordable 8-channel mixer
- USB port adds computer connectivity for plug-and-play Mac and PC operation
- Routes 2-channel stereo main output and 2-track return to computer
- 4 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power
- 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs
- 100 onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects
- 2 aux sends (Aux 1 is pre/post-fader switchable, Aux 2 is post-fader and can send to onboard or external effects)
- 2 stereo aux returns
- 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs headphone out
- Separate pan/balance, listen/solo in place, and mute/bus
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- Comes with Cubase LE
- APS12 12" Powered PA Speaker
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
- LED clip Indicator
- M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
- Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand
- 42" to 71" height
- 110-lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8 sockets
- Live Wire TRS - TRS Balanced Patch
- Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
Multimix 8 USB / Harbinger APS12 PA Package
- M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Element: Moving coil dynamic
Polar pattern: Unidirectional
Frequency response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
Impedance: 500 Ohms
Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
APS12 12" Powered PA Speaker
Frequency Response (-3dB): 45Hz-20kHz
Frequency Range (-6dB): 40Hz-20kHz
Max SPL Long-term@1m: 97dB
Max SPL Peak@1m: 119dB
Crossover: 18dBfirstname.lastname@example.orgHz (passive)
Input Type: 2 bal. XLR & bal. 1/4"
Input Impedance: 3kOhms
Input Sensitivity: -46dBu
Input Type: bal. XLR/bal. RCA
Input Impedance: 10kOhms
Input Sensitivity: -26dBu
Type: 5-band Graphic Equalizer
Equalize Range: ±12dB
Rated Output Power: 135W
Max Output Power: 150W
Power Supply: 110V/120V 50/60Hz
Max Power Consumption: 207VA
Rated THD: <0.5%(20Hz-20kHz)
Frequency Response: +1/-2dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
Cooling: Convection Extrusion
Dimensions (H x W x D): 25.2"x 16.2"x 13"