- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis Multimix 8 USB FX / Harbinger APS12 PA Package
- Write a Review
- Product 486205
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This live sound package gives you two 12" Harbinger APS12 PA Packages with a nice Alesis 8-channel USB mixer with build in effects.Alesis Multimix 8 ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An 8-channel mixer with an FX/USB audio interface and multiple inputs paired with 12" PA speakers.
This live sound package gives you two 12" Harbinger APS12 PA Packages with a nice Alesis 8-channel USB mixer with build in effects.
Alesis Multimix 8 USB FX
The MutliMix 8 USB FX compact mixer comes with built-in effects and doubles as a computer recording interface so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time. Whether you are mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs, such as a drumset, the MultiMix 8 USB FX is easy to use, rugged, and packed with features. Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs, and line-level inputs for connecting everything else, plus a wide range of effects, the MultiMix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio to your PA or recording system with hassle-free computer connection.
This dynamic mixer features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels one through four. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. TRS Line inputs are also available on all eight channels. New to the MultiMix 8 USB FX is a high-impedance input on channel two, which allows direct connection of a guitar or bass. This is a great convenience for singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, "hot" signal. A Tape RCA stereo input is also included adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player.
MultiMix 8 USB FX includes an internal effects processor to quickly and easily add new colors to your mix. Reverb, Delay, or Phaser can be dialed up simply by adjusting the pre- or post-fader knobs located within each channel strip. MultiMix 8 USB FX also contains Aux Out and stereo Returns, as well as Insert jacks on channels one and two to allow for audio to be processed by external effects engines. This gives you an impressive amount of routing options in such a compact size.
Like the other mixers in Alesis' MultiMix USB series the MultiMix 8 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Musicians and engineers can plug its class-compliant USB connection into their Mac or PC without installing any software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. It enables bidirectional stereo signal, so musicians can record the stereo Main output into their computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers.
A number of key design improvements are included on the MultiMix 8 USB FX. Enlarged knob-to-knob spacing improves ergonomics and in-use efficiency. The newly designed mixer introduces a sleek new appearance for the MultiMix series and incorporates removable end caps, which can be helpful for squeezing the mixer into smaller spaces in tightly packed setups. In addition to its improved signal-to-noise ratio specifications, the new mixer consumes 36% less power than its predecessor for reliability and energy efficiency.
APS12 12" Powered PA Speaker
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
- 8-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- 1/4" line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Powerful EQ: 3-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 - 8
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and AUX buss for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers
- Includes Cubase LE software
- MultiMix 8 USB FX mixer
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
- LED clip Indicator
- Mac: OS X
- PC: Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- USB port
- System Specifcations
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 45Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL Long-term@1m: 97dB
- Max SPL Peak@1m: 119dB
- Crossover: 18dBfirstname.lastname@example.orgHz (passive)
- Input Type: 2 bal. XLR & bal. 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3kOhms
- Input Sensitivity: -46dBu
- Input Type: bal. XLR/bal. RCA
- Input Impedance: 10kOhms
- Input Sensitivity: -26dBu
- Type: 5-band Graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250Hz/750Hz/2kHz/6kHz/12kHz
- Equalize Range: ±12dB
- Rated Output Power: 135W
- Max Output Power: 150W
- Power Supply: 110V/120V 50/60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 207VA
- Rated THD: <0.5%(20Hz-20kHz)
Frequency Response: +1/-2dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: ClassA/B
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 25.2"x 16.2"x 13"
- Weight 35.9lb.