- Product 631054
Alesis MultiMix 8USB/ Harbinger APS15 PA Package
- Write a Review
The Alesis / Harbinger package comes with the following PA equipment: The Alesis MultiMix 8USB 6-channel mixer, 2 Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA spea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A quality system designed for smaller groups and intimate venues.
The Alesis / Harbinger package comes with the following PA equipment: The Alesis MultiMix 8USB 6-channel mixer, 2 Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA speakers, 2 Behringer XM8500 microphones, 2 standard speaker stands, 2 - ' XLR microphone cables, and 2 - 20' Balanced TRS patch cables.
Alesis MultiMix 8USB Mixer
The Alesis MultiMix 8USB Mixer with USB and DSP is a compact 6-channel desk. It combines studio-quality components and effects processing with solid construction and a sweet price.
USB port adds computer connectivity for plug-and-play Mac and PC operation.
Stereo USB input and output”routes the main ouput and the 2-track return through the USB port in 16-bit, 44.1 kHz stereo digital audio, which enables you to use the MultiMix as a soundcard.
4 high-gain preamps with phantom power
Equipped with 4 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs, plus 100 onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects. You can select one on-board effect and control its level with the Aux B knob for each channel. Or you can use an external effects processor by sending a signal to the external unit via the Aux Send A and returning it via Aux Return A.
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB additional I/O
Other I/O includes 2 aux sends (Aux 1 is pre/post switchable, Aux 2 is post and can send to onboard or external effects), 2 stereo aux returns, 2-track stereo RCA I/O, separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor and headphone outs. Other features include separate pan/balance, listen/solo in place, mute/bus, and 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject.
The MultiMix 8 USB gives you 8 audio inputs in all: 4 mono XLR or 1/4" TRS plus 2 x stereo 1/4" (4 total). If you want to bring external audio sources into a recording or live mix, you can do it in several different ways. Using the 2-Track In, you can add a tape deck, ADAT, CD player or other source to the mix. The 2-Track In also can be used to entertain the audience with a CD as the band is setting up for a live show. The Aux Returns can be used as additional audio inputs when you are not using them for effects. The MultiMix 8USB ships with Cubase LE for powerful audio/MIDI recording and VST hosting.
Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers
The APS 15 from Harbinger combines a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, the APS 15 PA speakers included in this PA system are easy to setup, never want for volume, and always provide full frequency, crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
Behringer XM8500 Microphones
The Behringer XM8500 Microphones use a cardioid pattern to focus on your voice while the integrated shockmount system reduces handling noise to almost nothing. Balanced low-impedance output connects to any console or microphone preamp. 50Hz&mash;15kHz frequency response for crystal-clear, highly detailed vocals. 2-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises. Comes with rugged hard case with mic clip and stand adapter.
Standard Speaker Stands
Standard audio speaker stands adjust from 42" to 71" in height and accept 1-3/8" diameter sockets. Holds 110 lb. Aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport. Molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob is extremely durable.
- Compact, ultra-affordable 6-channel mixer
- USB port adds computer connectivity for plug-and-play Mac and PC operation
- Routes 2-channel stereo main output and 2-track return to computer
- 4 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power
- 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs
- 100 onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects
- 2 aux sends (Aux 1 is pre/post-fader switchable, Aux 2 is post-fader and can send to onboard or external effects)
- 2 stereo aux returns
- 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs headphone out
- Separate pan/balance, listen/solo in place, and mute/bus
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- Comes with Cubase LE
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W Convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- LED clip indicator
- Built-in stand mount
- 42" to 71" height
- 110-lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8 sockets
- Frequency Response (-3dB: 45 Hz“18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40 Hz“20 kHz
- Max SPL Long-term @1m: 98 dB
- Max SPL Peak @1m: 121 dB
- Crossover: passive, 18 dB/oct at 3.5 kHz
- Input type: 2 balanced XLR and 2 unbalanced 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -46 dBu
- Input type: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Input impedance: 10k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -26 dBu
- Type: 5-band graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250 Hz/500 Hz/1 kHz/4 kHz/8 kHz
- Equalize range: -12dB/+12dB
- Rated output power: 180W
- Max output power: 216W
- Power supply: 110V/60 Hz
- Max Power consumption: 276VA
- Rated THD: <0.5% (20 Hz“20 kHz)
Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20 Hz“20k Hz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B
- 50 Hz&mash;15 kHz frequency response
- Cardioid characteristic with excellent feedback suppression
- Shock mount system reduces handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises
- Sturdy, reliable metal construction and electromagnetic shielding
- Delivered in a rugged hard case with microphone clip and stand adapter