- Product 603222
Alesis ProLinear 820 DSP Powered Monitor
- Write a Review
With Alesis' custom DSP, the crossover achieves a linearity usually unachievable in analog monitors offering incredible flexibility and usage customi...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Opens new doors in studio monitoring.
With Alesis' custom DSP, the crossover achieves a linearity usually unachievable in analog monitors offering incredible flexibility and usage customization. The exceptional LF custom driver features a cast frame, a stiff " Kevlar-Carbon cone, and an oversized magnet assembly that provides high linearity and good efficiency.
Excellent shielding allows it to be used in close proximity to CRTs, perfect for computer-based studios. Biamplified power provides 80W to the woofer and 40W to the ferrofluid-cooled, 28mm silk-dome tweeter. Distortion is typically below 0.3% over its operating range. Response is typically better than ±1dB between 100Hz and 20kHz.
The speaker has a programmable EQ; speaker emulation and modeling; 16 stored programs (8 presets and 8 user-variable settings); level adjustment, which allows the user to calibrate the input level to match other speakers; and connectivity through RS-232 serial ports.
- 120W 2-way powered monitor
- DSP circuitry
- Cast frame
- 8" Kevlar-Carbon cone
- Ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Oversized magnet assembly
- Biamped (80W/40W)
ProLinear 820 DSP Powered Monitor
- Nominal input level: +4dBu (-15dBFS).À Maximum input level: +20dBu (7.0 Vrms)
- Input impedance: 10kΩ
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): ~113dB at 1 meter at max input below clipping.
- Low Frequency (LF) power: 80 watts RMS, ~120 watts peak.
- High Frequency (HF) power: 40 watts RMS typical, ~120 watts peak.À Frequency response: 50hz — 20kHz +/- 1.5dB.À Bass level -3dB @ 39hz typical,
- Signal To Noise ratio: > 90 dB A-weighted, Analog In to Analog Out,
- Power Requirements:
- Input voltage: 100v — 230v
- Input frequency: 47 — 63 Hz
- Power consumption: 20 W (idle)
- 130 W (typical, at maximum volume)
- Environmental Requirements:
- Temperature range: 0-40 degrees C.À Relative humidity (non-condensing): 30-85%.
- Cabling Requirements:
- Mixer to Speaker: Balanced or unbalanced, shielded; XLR or 1/4" TRS connector.
- Speaker to PC: Standard 9-pin, RS-232 serial cable (male-female).
- Speaker to Speaker: Standard 9-pin, RS-232 serial cable (male-female).
- Size (HxWxD): 17" x 11" x 13.5" (440mm x 280mm x 345mm)
- Weight: 32lbs (14.6kg)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Alesis was not the first company to offer DSP in a studio monitor, but they deserve credit both for execellent implementation, and more importantly, being the first to do it at this price. The ProLinear DSP monitors are great.
I use these for studio reference mixing, these monitors carry a fairly hefty price tag but they are worth it. The flat response and fidelity are right on, if it sounds good on these it will sound great on any other medium. Computer and other dsp820's interconnectivity is also another great feature.