- Product H78560
Alesis S-12 / Harbinger APS12 PA Package
- Write a Review
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-12 12-channel compact mixer, a pair of Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Hand...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-12 12-channel compact mixer, a pair of Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), and two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-12 12-Channel Mixer
The Alesis S-12 is a 12-channel mixer that is packed with professional features. The S-12 features four mono and four stereo input channels, each with a three-band graphic EQ, ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel. When you need a 12-channel mixer designed for professional applications, look no further than the S-12.
Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PAs
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
Gear One MV1000 Microphones
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
A solid matchup of live gear for smaller venues.
- Ultra low-noise 12-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Five mic input channels with gold plated XLRs and balanced line inputs
- Four stereo inputs with balanced input jacks
- Two additional multi-functional stereo Aux Returns
- Ultra-low noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- TRS and XLR outputs, Phones/Control Room output and Alt output
- Two Aux Sends per channel for external effects and monitoring
- Precise, easy to read, twelve-segment bar-graph meters
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Switchable High Pass Filter on each mono channel
- 2-Track RCA In/Out
- High-quality faders and potentiometers
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
- LED clip Indicator
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D
- )HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 1" compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
Order this affordable package today!