- Product H78567
Alesis S-12 / Harbinger APS15 Mains and Monitors Package
- Write a Review
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-12 12-channel compact mixer, a pair of Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers paired with Kustom KPC12M...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
All the tools you need to make an impact in a small-to-medium setting in one convenient package.
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-12 12-channel compact mixer, a pair of Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers paired with Kustom KPC12MP 12" Powered Monitors, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), and two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-12 12-Channel Mixer
The Alesis S-12 is a 12-channel mixer that is packed with professional features. The S-12 features four mono and four stereo input channels, each with a three-band graphic EQ, ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel. When you need a 12-channel mixer designed for professional applications, look no further than the S-12.
Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PAs
The APS15 from Harbinger combines a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, the APS15 PA speaker is easy to setup, never wants for volume, and always provides full frequency, crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
Kustom KPC12MP 12" Powered Monitor Speakers
The Kustom KPC12MP is a 100W powered monitor speaker with an angled wedge design, a 12" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The Kustom monitor is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC12MP powered monitor speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. The Kustom KPC12MP speaker's volume control adjusts the overall level.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hook-up lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
Gear One MV1000 Microphones
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty
- Alesis S-12 12-Chanel Mixer (see SKU#H75226)
- Ultra low-noise 12-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Five mic input channels with gold plated XLRs and balanced line inputs
- Four stereo inputs with balanced input jacks
- Two additional multi-functional stereo Aux Returns
- Ultra-low noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- TRS and XLR outputs, Phones/Control Room output and Alt output
- Two Aux Sends per channel for external effects and monitoring
- Precise, easy to read, twelve-segment bar-graph meters
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Switchable High Pass Filter on each mono channel
- 2-Track RCA In/Out
- High-quality faders and potentiometers
- Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PAs (see SKU#609806)
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- LED clip indicator
- Built-in standmount
- Kustom KPC12MP 12" Powered Monitor Speakers (see SKU#485594)
- One 100W Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 12", Kustom-built PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
- Gear One MV1000 Mics (See SKU#H72917)
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
- Also includes:
- 4 Gear One XLR Microphone Cables (see SKU#339877)
- 2 Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS - 20' each (see SKU#336401)
- 2 Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand (see SKU#451036)
No need to shop around. We've grabbed all the right gear, right here. Order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Alesis S-12 / Harbinger APS15 Mains and Monitors Package:
I'm coming out of a band and using this set up for acoustic gigs. It's quick and easy to set up and it's got a good clear sound. For what I'm using it for I think it's perfect. If you've got a 6 piece band though I'd be cautious about buying this particular set up. But if it's just you or you plus 1 or 2 people, this set up would work just fine!