- Product H78576
Alesis S-16 / Mackie Thump TH-12A PA Package
- Write a Review
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-12A PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld voc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Small venue setup that packs a Mackie punch with the right Alesis mix.
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-12A PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-16 Mixer
The Alesis S-16 is a 16-channel mixer that is rugged, surprisingly compact, and bursting with professional features. The S-16 features eight mono and eight stereo input channels. Each mono channel is outfitted with a three-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, and each stereo channel is equipped with a four-band fixed-frequency EQ, putting precise, sound-shaping control at your fingertips. Ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4 and Solo functions on each channel make the S-16 an easy choice for professional mixing.
Mackie Thump TH-12A PAs
Delivering deep low end and real power in a lightweight, portable design, its Class D Fast Recovery amplification pushes amazing power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer. Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provide maximum system efficiency. TH-12A loudspeakers feature a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control, and can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge.
Gear One MV1000 Handheld Mics
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- Alesis S-16 mixer (see SKU#H75228)
- Ultra-low noise 16-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Eight gold-plated XLR inputs
- Four stereo input channels with balanced input jacks
- Two stereo Aux returns
- Ultra low-noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Independent main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- Balanced inputs and balanced main outputs
- Pre- and Post-fader Aux routing for external effects and monitoring
- Two-track inputs assignable to Main Mix, Phones/Control Room outputs
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Mute/Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel
- 12-segment bar-graph meters for precise reading of the output signal
- High-quality faders and sealed potentiometers
- Mackie Thump TH-12A PAs (see SKU#H71339)
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 12" or 15" high-precision woofer
- 1" compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
- Gear One MV1000 Mics (see SKU#H72917)
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
- Also includes:
- 2 Gear One XLR Microphone Cables - 20' each (see SKU#339877)
- 2 Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS Cables - 20' each (see SKU#336401)
Get ready to go out on the road with this spot-on collection of live gear. Order today!