- Product 502563
Alesis TransActive Live Portable PA System with iPod Dock
- Write a Review
The Alesis TransActive Live is a complete PA system in a single, portable cabinet you can carry in one hand. The system has inputs for all kinds of i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A one-box system that can be battery or wall powered.
The Alesis TransActive Live is a complete PA system in a single, portable cabinet you can carry in one hand. The system has inputs for all kinds of instruments, a dock for your iPod, a built-in amplifier, and a 2-way loudspeaker system. You can play small gigs with just one box and its built-in carry handle make transport easy.
The TransActive Live's input section has a combo XLR-1/4", 1/4", and RCA pair so you connect a mic, guitars, line-level instruments, RCA instruments, and other music sources—making it possible to play with a backing track, drum machine, or sampler. You can add backing tracks and extra instrumentation from your iPod too, thanks to the TransActive Live's built-in iPod dock.
Amplifier and Speaker System
The TransActive Live uses a built-in amplifier for low distortion and high efficiency.
Battery or wall powered
Another advantage of the Alesis TransActive Live is that it has a built-in rechargeable battery for up to 12 hours of cordless amplification. Or you can plug it in for unlimited performance time.
- Single-box complete PA system with dock for iPod
- XLR—1/4" combo input for microphones
- 1/4" guitar and line-level instrument input
- RCA inputs for drum machines and other music sources
- Handle for transport
- Battery with level indicator for up to 12 hours of cordless sound
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.5" x 9.5" x 14"
- Weight: 20.2 lbs.
- TransActive Live
- Power cable
TransActive Live Portable PA System with iPod Dock
- Inputs: one XLR-1/4" TRS, one 1/4" TS, one RCA stereo pair
- Outputs: one 1/4" TRS
- Input Voltage: AC 100-120 V / 60 Hz; 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- THD: < 1%
- Time required to fully charge TransActive Live: approx. 12 hrs.
- Battery life: approx. 12 hrs. with typical use
- Output Wattage: 16W (THD: < 1%)
- Frequency Response: Aux Input: 78Hz — 80kHz
- iPod Input: 63Hz — 77kHz