- Product 621144
Allen & Heath GL2800-56 Mixer
- Write a Review
The dual-function Allen & Heath GL2800 mixer is derived from their classic GL Series, the most popular mixers in the world for mid-range mixing appli...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A dual-function function live sound mixer with a 34 dBu maximum input capability and an ultraquiet mix head amp section.
The dual-function Allen & Heath GL2800 mixer is derived from their classic GL Series, the most popular mixers in the world for mid-range mixing applications. One glance at this mixer's design will confirm that all of Allen & Heath's design experience and knowledge has been distilled into one amazingly capable 56-channel mixing console.
Uniquely at this level, Allen & Heath GL2800-56 is equipped with 56 channel frames, 10 auxiliary sends - including a dedicated stereo aux - and using the 12x4 matrix, provides the ideal solution for IEM and stereo recording. 8 audio groups and L,R and M busses are also provided, allowing for full dual functionality with 10 mixes with faders, inserts and XLR drive.
At the heart of the mixer's design is a gain structure that allows a whopping 34 dBu maximum input capability and an ultraquiet mix head amp section, that delivers outstanding audio performance.
Allen & Heath GL2800 mixer is designed for use in any live sound application, including theaters, music venues, houses of worship, festivals, corporate AV, stadiums, etc. With its neat, intuitive layout and straightforward analogue technology, clean audio and high dynamic range, its performance easily rivals that of the best digital consoles.
- 56 channel frames
- LR and M mix buses
- 8 Audio groups with pan and routing to LR and M
- 10 Auxes including a dedicated stereo send
- 2 multifunction stereo channels each with mic and stereo line inputs
- 2 dual stereos provide an extra 4 summed or independent stereo returns
- Fully featured 12x4 Matrix
- Proper dual functionality for FOH/Monitor mixing
- Recording capable with channel direct outputs
- M can be used for LR mono sum, engineers wedge, or centre/sub mix
- Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
- Stereo channel mic inputs can cross patch into matrix for ambience feed
- Responsive 4-band, 2 sweep EQ
- 100 Hz channel high pass filters
- Individual phantom power and polarity switching
- Wide angle channel and master meters
- Dedicated stereo monitor meters
- Per channel pre/post fader aux switching for full flexibility
- Recessed pre/post-EQ aux switching per channel
- 'Internal jumper plugs for aux, direct out and other options
- Mutes on all fader masters
- 100 mm dust protected faders
- Assignable talkback to all outputs
- 1 kHz oscillator / pink noise generator with external output
- 2-track monitoring and replay to LR
- 3 headphones/earpiece sockets and local monitor outputs
- Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26 dBu drive capability
- Preamp 74 dB range with +34 dBu input capability for mic or line
- Ultra low noise mix head amp design
- Uses external linear power supply
- Built-in combiner for redundant backup supply
- Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches
- Individual circuit card assembly with nutted pots
- Solid copper bus bar grounding
- Sys-Link V2 console linking option
- 4-pin lamp sockets
Order a live sound mixer with performance that rivals the best digital consoles.