- Product 584643
Allen & Heath Xone:2D USB Audio Interface and DJ Controller
- Write a Review
Winner of DJMag.com's "Best Standalone Computer Interface" (2008 DJ Tech Awards), the Allen & Heath Xone:2D is a combination of a 9-stereo-channel, U...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Combines 9-stereo-channel USB 2.0 soundcard and MIDI controller for one easy-to-use DJ controller.
Winner of DJMag.com's "Best Standalone Computer Interface" (2008 DJ Tech Awards), the Allen & Heath Xone:2D is a combination of a 9-stereo-channel, USB 2.0 soundcard and MIDI controller, which DJ's can combine with their existing analog mixer to create a complete Digital DJ mixing system. The Xone:2D is perfect for integration with DJ software such as Ableton Live and Traktor DJ Studio. The 96kHz 24-bit USB 2.0 soundcard is provided with a large array of connections for easy interfacing into any DJ setup, while MIDI clocks are generated using the tap tempo button or by analyzing the BPM of incoming audio, available from all input channels. One of the DJ controller's input channels can even be switched between mic and line. The Allen & Heath Xone:2D is completed by a comprehensive onboard monitoring system.
- 96kHz/24-bit audio transfer
- 9 stereo channels - 5 (4 analog and one digital) inputs from a PC and 4 (3 analog and one digital) returns.
- SPDIF Input and output
- Optical Input and output
- 87 mappable MIDI control messages available
- 4 x 60mm linear faders, 8 x detented rotary pots, 4 illuminated push switches
- 5 rotary encoders, 16 switches, 1 custom jogwheel with micro switches, crossfader
- Compatible with any PC software that has MIDI assignable functions: eg, music production, DJ, lighting controller, or visual effects programs
- The DJ console is fitted with rubber feet for desktop operation
Before your next gig, add state-of-the-art DJ equipment to your rig. Order the XONE:2D today!
- Frequency Response SC in to SC out: 10 Hz to 20kHz +0/-0.5dB
- 96kHz Sample Rate: 10 Hz to 36kHz +0/-3d
- THD + N Line In to Line Out +8 dBu: < 0.008%
Maximum Output Level: +9dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +9dBu
- Dynamic Range Output: 104dB
- System Dynamic Range Line In to Line Out: 94dB
- Mic Sensitivity: -50dBu to ”30dBu
- Input 5-6 Sensitivity: -3 to +22 dB
- RIAA Input Sensitivity 7-48mV 1KHz/330pF
- Desktop (WxHxD): 160mm (6.3"), 88mm (3.5"), 358mm (14")
- Weight: 2kg (4.4lb.)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Allen & Heath Xone:2D USB Audio Interface and DJ Controller:
I own an XONE 2D, First off ...I think the QUALITY AND WORKMANSHIP is FIRST RATE for this hardware. BUT this 24 bit MIDI is designed to operate with 32 bit computers. A&H has finally given 64 bit drivers but I have found the drivers not to be Reliable and they crash. (I've Tried on Vista & MAC OSX systems). So I give it an overall score of .05 (the worst) because despite the quality, and features it simply does not operate well with modern 64 bit computers.