- Product 630135
Allen & Heath Xone:3D Universal DJ Controller
- Write a Review
Designed in conjunction with some of the world's most cutting-edge DJ/producers, the Allen & Heath Xone:3D is a unique performance DJ controller that...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Combines a high-performance DJ mixer, a top-spec multichannel USB soundcard, and a comprehensive MIDI control surface.
Designed in conjunction with some of the world's most cutting-edge DJ/producers, the Allen & Heath Xone:3D is a unique performance DJ controller that for the first time enables the seamless integration of computer-based digital media into the traditional DJ workspace.
The mixer section is based on the award-winning Xone:92 and features multi-input stereo channels, 3 band total kill EQ, 2 stereo returns and high quality, dual-rail channel faders and VCA crossfader. The latest generation of the legendary Allen & Heath voltage controlled filters (VCF) and an assignable LFO with tap tempo are also provided. Each channel has two stereo FX sends: these can be used with external equipment such as effects units, samplers etc., or FX1 can be routed to the USB audio system and sent to the PC.
The dedicated MIDI section either side of the mixer has a total of eight 60mm faders, 16 center- detented rotary controls, 10 rotary encoders with push switches, 32 switches (8 with illumination) and two high-quality custom jog wheels with switched navigation feature. Filter controls, cue buttons, filter sweep controls and crossfader are all incorporated into the MIDI system, making for a colossal 105 different MIDI control messages possible from the XONE:3D. An automatic beat detection circuit synchronizes the MIDI clock to the main mix or the FX2 mix buss, and displays the tempo on the LED screen.
The Allen & Heath designed USB soundcard uses individual pro-audio 24 bit stereo converters, offering superb sound quality and low latency. USB audio can be treated as any other analogue source and routed to the mixers stereo channels. Up stream audio and Mode selection (either 3 stereo sends and one return, or two send and two returns) are set using a simple computer desktop utility.
Progressive DJs Chris Liebing and Richie Hawtin have been consultants and beta testers during development of the Xone:3D.
- 4 multi-input stereo channels: RIAA preamps for turntables on 4 inputs
- 3-band total kill EQ: +6dB to off
- 2 FX sends: pre/post selection (internal on FX2)
- 2 stereo returns
- Headphone monitor with mix/cue control: 3.5mm and 1/4" sockets
- 2 analogue VCF filters: low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, resonance frequency, and filter 'on' switch
- Assignable LFO with depth control
- Mic input: On XLR connector; gain control and 2-band EQ control available
- Power supply: High performance internal switch-mode supply
- RIAA: for THREE turntables (four via internal jumper link)
- Dual Rail VCA Cross Fader
- USB SoundCard
- Uses 24 bit stereo Analogue to Digital converters and Digital to Analogue converters (not lower spec CODECs
- Sample rate can be set to either 44.1kHz or 48kHz; interfaces to any digital audio source up to 192kHz
- Soundcard fed from main mix, FX1, or direct from channels
- 8 channels - either 6 channels from a PC and 2 returns or 4 channels from a PC and 4 returns.
- Sends - mix, FX, or individual analogue channels may be routed to PC or digital outputs
- MIDI Controller
- Mappable MIDI controls:
- 105 MIDI control messages available
- 8 x 60mm linear faders
- 16 x detented rotary pots
- 10 rotary encoders, 50 switches, 2 custom jog wheels with micro switches
- 8 illuminated push switches
- Multi-function jog wheels with switched navigation control
- Xone:3D is compatible with any PC software that has MIDI assignable functions: lighting controller or visual effects programs