- J21593 000000000 J21593000000000
Allen & Heath XONE:464 Desktop/Rackmount Club Mixer
- Write a Review
Heres where it all started. As the first model in the range, the Xone:464 paved the way with superior sound and build quality never seen before in a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional 6-channel club mixer for the table or rack.
Heres where it all started. As the first model in the range, the Xone:464 paved the way with superior sound and build quality never seen before in a DJ mixer. A dedicated club mixer, designed to please both club technicians and the performing DJ, its combination of versatility and fine craftsmanship mean it is still the first choice for venues where DJs and engineers are serious about their music.
It shares the same solid construction as Allen & Heaths pro touring desks, so venues can depend on it for outstanding audio and reliability, whilst the renowned Xone analogue filters and 4-band asymmetric EQ make it an incredibly creative tool for DJs to enjoy. The 4 fully-featured mic/line inputs mean live performers can join the mix, adding a new dimension to the stunning feature set.
- 4 fully-featured mono/mic performance channels with 100mm faders
- 6 dual stereo channels with RCA and TRS sources on each channel
- 2 independent outputs on XLR or TRS, with full metering
- 6 aux sends from every channel for monitors or FX sends
- 4 stereo, 2 mono zone outputs with rotary control
- VCF system “ 2 independent stereo filters with frequency and resonance control
- 4-band EQ with +6dB and -26dB cut
- 2 headphone outputs, split cue, mono sum button, booth output
- P&G easy change professional VCA crossfader
- Comprehensive booth monitor system
- Sys-Link option to connect to other A&H mixers
- Desk or 19 rackmount
High-performance mixers for dedicated DJs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.