- H86613 000000000 H86613000000000
Allen & Heath XONE:DB2 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Effects
- Write a Review
The Xone:DB2 from Allen & Heath is an extremely high-end, 4-channel DJ mixer without such a high-end price tag. This professional DJ FX mixer exp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful, professional DJ FX mixer with enhanced features.
The Xone:DB2 from Allen & Heath is an extremely high-end, 4-channel DJ mixer without such a high-end price tag. This professional DJ FX mixer exploits its enhanced feature set, and takes full advantage of the onboard studio-quality FX that will dominate any club system. Originally developed for Allen & Heath's iLive pro touring system and rated by some of the best ears in the business, the FX algorithms have been painstakingly optimized for DJ use.
Massive FX Library
Xone:DB2 has more than 50 FX presets divided into 5 FX types: Delays/loopers, Reverbs, Resonance, Modulation and Damage. These are studio grade FX - in fact several legendary producers already use the DB range FX in their recordings.
Expression + Wet / Dry
The Expression and Wet / Dry controls give intuitive, hands-on control for everything from subtle FX washes to total transformation.
Editable FX Parameters
For those who want to drill down further, individual FX variations can be further modified via the rotary controls under the screen.
Each of DB2's four input channels has a full input matrix that can select from four analogue (Line or RIAA), four USB, or two digital sources, allowing for a wide variety of audio sources to be connected simultaneously. The same source can also be selected on multiple channels.
Xone:DB2 adopts the fresh approach to creative equalization introduced on DB4. The EQs can be used in three different modes - standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-26dB), total Kill (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or High-Pass/Low-Pass filter which lets the high control act as a low pass filter, the low becomes a high pass filter, and the mid control is an adjustable resonance for the filter.
With 2-band EQ, gain, cue and mix level and with full access to FX.
High Visibility OLED Display
Tested for maximum clarity whether playing on a sundrenched beach or in a dark basement, the high contrast display shows FX selection, BPM and menu setup functions.
Made for life on the road, Xone:DB2 is robust enough for touring, and its lightweight aluminum chassis helps ease the arm-ache.
The built-in, multi-channel USB2 soundcard allows replay and recording from computer-based audio software for 4 stereo sends and 4 stereo returns.
All controls (except Mic and Phones level) send MIDI data. The mixer can double up as a MIDI controller for DJ software such as TRAKTOR Pro and Ableton via the MIDI shift button, which allows the FX selection controls to send MIDI data without changing the mixer settings.
Xone:DB2 can integrate smoothly with the new Xone:K2 software controller via Allen & Heath's proprietary X:LINK protocol.
- 4-Channel professional digital DJ mixer with FX and MIDI
- More than 50 studio-quality FX presets divided into 5 FX types
- Expression and Wet/Dry controls for everything from subtle FX washes to total transformation
- Full input matrix that can select from 4 analogue, 4 USB, or 2 digital sources
- Connect a wide variety of audio sources simultaneously
- Trimodal EQ can be used in 3 different EQ modes (asymmetric, total kill, and filter)
- Mic/Line input with 2-band EQ, gain, cue and mix level and full access to FX
- High Visibility OLED Display for maximum clarity in any setting
- High contrast display shows FX selection, BPM and menu setup functions
- Lightweight aluminum chassis, made for life on the road
- Built-in, multi-channel USB2 soundcard
- Replay and record from computer-based audio software, 4 stereo sends and returns
- MIDI shift function doubles mixer as a MIDI Controller for TRAKTOR, Ableton and more
- Integrate smoothly with the new Xone:K2 controller via proprietary X:LINK protocol
High-performance mixers for dedicated DJs.
- The Xone:DB2 has two digital inputs on the rear panel designed for standard 75 Ohm RCA interface cables. These inputs are compatible with the following formats: AES3, IEC60958, S/PDIF, EIAJ, CP1201, all from 32kHz to 192 kHz, and up to 24-bits.
- The digital output is fixed at 48kHz / 24-bit, non copy protected, with a 75 Ohm impedance
- X-Link is a proprietary interface protocol to enable future Allen & Heath accessories and controllers to be easily connected to the XONE:DB2.
- Analogue / Digital Conversion: 24-bit
- Analogue / Digital Line-up: +12dBu = 0dBFS
- DSP Processing: 24-bit I/O + 48-bit EQ
- DSP Mix Bus: 56-bit Fixed Point
- DSP core sampling frequency: 48kHz
- USB soundcard sampling frequency: 48kHz
- SPDIF input sampling frequency rate: 32kHz to 192 kHz
- SPDIF output sampling frequency rate: 48kHz
- Main Outputs: 0VU = +4dBu
- Monitor: 0VU = +4dBu
- Record: 0VU = +4dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +16dBu balanced
- Mic Sensitivity: -20dB - -50dB
- RIAA input sensitivity 1kHz: 70mV = 0VU (200mV max)
- Frequency Response Line in to Mix out: 10Hz - 20kHz +0/-0.5dB
- Distortion at 1kHz Line in at +0Vu out: 0.003% (-90dB) un-weighted
- Main Mix noise 22Hz - 22kHz un-weighted: -88dBu (104dB dynamic range)
- Residual Mix noise 22Hz - 22kHz un-weighted: -94dBu
- Equalization: +6dB boost/-26dB or Total Kill 3 Band
- Fader Shutoff: -110dBr
- Desktop (WxHxD): 12.6" x 3.5" x 14"
- Weight: 11lb. (5.1 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.