- J21594 000000000 J21594000000000
Allen & Heath XONE:K1 Professional DJ MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
Xone:K1 is a compact, slimline DJ MIDI controller that lets you define and customise your workflow and mixing experience with your chosen DJ or produ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact, slimline DJ MIDI controller.
Xone:K1 is a compact, slimline DJ MIDI controller that lets you define and customise your workflow and mixing experience with your chosen DJ or production software. The :K1 can be easily set up for fast access to level controls, triggering hot cues, adding FX and instant looping, freeing you to concentrate on the music, not on the laptop screen.
The Xone:K1 offers a total of 52 assignable controls for mapping to Traktor Pro, Ableton, Virtual DJ, MixVibes and more. Controls include 6 endless rotary encoders with push switch, 12 analog pots, 4 linear faders, and 30 backlit performance switches with three-colour illumination.
Xone:K1 is powered over USB, so theres no need for a separate power cable, and it can be daisy-chained with other :K1s and Xone:K2s over X:LINK, cutting out the need for a separate USB hub.The Allen & Heath X:LINK protocol also lets you expand your setup by connecting directly to Xone:23C, :DB2 and :DB4 mixers.
Xone:K1 is a universal controller and can be used with any DJ software , including Traktor Pro, Ableton, Virtual DJ, MixVibes and Mixx. Xone:K1 can even be used to control lights or VJ software “ if it can receive MIDI data it can take commands from K1. What each control does is entirely up to you “ you can create a completely customised layout that perfectly fits the way you want to work. We also provide example maps to get you started, plus step-by-step information on how to set up your own.
Two or more Xone:K1 and / or Xone:K2 controllers can be linked via our X:LINK protocol, expanding the control capability. X:LINK uses a standard RJ45 connector and distributes power and data, allowing connection to X:LINK compatible devices, including Xone:DB4 and DB2, to expand MIDI data without using additional USB ports.
Xone:K1 is both lightweight and hard-wearing, with a steel front panel and employing Allen & Heaths nutted pot construction.
- Universal controller for use with all leading DJ software
- Quick and simple mapping lets you create a unique layout
- Link to additional Xone:K1s and Xone:K2s via X:LINK
- Slimline chassis, soft touch controls and minimalist design
High-performance mixers for dedicated DJs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.