- #484305 000000000 484305000000000
Allen & Heath ZED10FX / KPC15P Mains & Monitors Package
- Write a Review
The Allen & Heath ZED-10FX / Kustom KPC15P Mains & Monitors Package Includes:¢ 1 ZED-10FX 6-Channel USB Mixer with effects ¢ AmpliTube X-GEAR...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete small club system with a USB multi-purpose mixer
The Allen & Heath ZED-10FX / Kustom KPC15P Mains & Monitors Package Includes:
¢ 1 ZED-10FX 6-Channel USB Mixer with effects
¢ AmpliTube X-GEAR Software
¢ 2 Kustom KPC15P 15" powered PA speakers
¢ 2 Kustom KPC15MP 15" powered monitor speakers
¢ 2 Nady StarPower 1 microphones
¢ 6 20' XLR cables (2 for mics and 4 for speakers)
¢ 2 tripod speaker stands
ZED-10FX 10-Channel USB Mixer with Effects
The ZED-10FX is an amazing, compact desktop mixer, ideal for small band mixing. It is ultra portable for carrying to the gig, and can be used for recording live or in the studio. Guitars can be plugged in directly to the mixer using the specially designed high-impedance inputs, while the mixer has two stereo inputs for MP3/CD players or keyboards. It is also equipped with professional XLR main stereo outputs and a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs. Unlike it's sibling, the ZED-10, the ZED-10FX also boasts a set of fabulous effects to give shimmering reverbs and enhance your sound.
The ZED-10FX is great for live mixing. The layout makes it very simple to use and easy to achieve a great sound. It can be used for recording a live show, and can also be used for an audio project at home that you can build up track by track using the USB digital audio interface.
The flexibility, quality, and price-point of this mixer makes it stand out from the crowd. You can plug your guitars or instruments straight into the class A discrete FET high impedance inputs, it can cater up to four microphones, two stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility, and separate 2-track record outputs. It also has a stereo playback input for 2-track replay or perhaps interval music from a CD player, XLR main stereo outputs with inserts, comprehensive monitoring with headphones, and separate monitor speaker outputs, 48V microphone phantom power, DI level switching for sub mixing, and last but not least, the same digital effects algorithms as those used on Allen & Heath's flagship digital consoles costing 150 times as much.
USB audio flexibility
Getting audio to and from a computer easily is now a common requirement for live sound and music production. The way this has been implemented on ZED is super-flexible and super-easy! No longer do you need to fiddle around the back of your PC to get to the soundcard inputs, only to find that the levels are all wrong and noisy. Just plug in a USB lead to your ZED, select the USB routing on the mixer and the device on your computer and that's it! CD quality audio to and from your PC or Mac. Switches and connection through jack socket terminals provide different send/return configurations:
1) Main Mix Left + Right (Post master Level)
2) Aux + FX bus (Aux is a pre-fade send, FX is a post-fade send)
3) Record Bus Left + Right (Separate stereo bus to Main Mix)
1) To Playback input (through jack socket break contacts)
2) To Stereo 2 channel (through jack socket break contacts)
ZED-10FX features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilizes MusiQ “ with optimized slope (or Q factor) for equalizing individual instruments.
ZED-10FX has an essential selection of 16 time-delay effects, designed for small groups who don™t want to carry around an effects unit with their gear but who still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings. A&L's DSP engineers worked hard, crafting and refining beautiful reverb algorithms to enhance every performance. These effects are available nowhere else at this price point “ this quality and integration is only available from the ZED-FX. ZED effects are easily controlled using 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs. For example, the ideal delay time can be quickly tapped-in, or the perfect amount of reverb on the lead vocal can be dialled-in. There is one-stop navigation and editing “ in fact, it' just as easy as using effects pedals. To alter effects parameters, the TAP button is held down and the up/down buttons pressed to adjust the specific parameter for that effect, for example, the decay length on PLATE, or the depth on CHORUS.
ZED-10FX' pre-amps are similar in design to A&L's MixWizard range of mixers, but with a twist! Inputs 3 & 4 have a high impedance jack input capable of taking either a normal line level or a low level input from a guitar pickup. These newly designed inputs have been crafted with the aim of replicating the sound of a classic guitar or instrument tube pre-amp in a combo or head amp. An extremely high input impedance ensures loading on pick-ups is minimal and a Class A FET (field effect transistor) circuit powered from 48V is employed to give the valve-like gain stage. There is a gain œBoost switch associated with the guitar inputs which boosts gain by 26dB to cater for instruments with very low level outputs and the overdrive characteristics of the guitar inputs are very similar to a valve (tube) circuit, being asymmetric and soft. All this makes for a wonderfully natural sound to be reproduced from the instrument, full of warmth and character
AmpliTube X-GEAR Software
As if A&L weren™t spoiling guitarists enough with its Class A FET high impedance preamps, the ZED-10FX comes with access to a full version of IK Multimedia' AmpliTube X-GEAR software “ the first fully modular, customizable and expandable preamp and FX modelling software system. All the ingredients are there for some truly legendary guitar and bass tones.
Kustom KPC15P Powered PA Speaker and KPC15MP Powered Monitor
The Kustom KPC15P is a 100-watt, powered speaker with a 15" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. This PA speaker is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC15P powered speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. The Kustom KPC15P speaker's volume control adjusts the overall level.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more Kustom KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the Kustom KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's Input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hook-up lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
Kustom KPC15MP floor monitor shares the same great components and specifications as the Kustom KPC15P PA speaker, but in an angled wedge-shaped design. In addition to being used as a powered floor monitor, a built-in polemount socket enables you to elevate the Kustom KPC15MP for use as a powered PA speaker as well.
Nady StarPower SP-1 Microphone
The all-purpose Nady StarPower 1 Microphone makes a great stage and recording mic. The StarPower 1 delivers clear, transparent sound across the audio spectrum. The StarPower mic's rugged construction and internal shockmounting yield reliability and low handling noise. The Nady microphone's powerful neodymium element cuts through with minimum distortion, even at high sound pressure-levels. If you're looking for real value in a microphone, the Nady StarPower 1 brings a stage-load of it.
- 4 mic/line, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4" jacks
- 3-band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 Auxes
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL indicator
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12-bar meters
- Professional FX
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- 2 stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Stereo monitor outs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching for sub mixing
- Provides a single host interface for Aimpltube 2, AmpliTube Fender, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Metal, and future 'Powered by AmpliTube' products
- 3 Amp models (American Tube Clean 1, British Tube Lead 1, BA-500) included.
- 3 cabinet models (4x10 Open Vintage, 4x12 closed Vintage 1, BA-500) included.
- 3 Microphone models (Condenser 414, Dynamic 57, Condenser 87) included.
- 3 Stomp effects models (Overdrive, Wah, Analog Chorus) plus Spring Reverb and Noise Gate
- High precision tuner
- One 100-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 15" Kustom PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design (KPC15MP Monitor)
- One balanced XLR Input jack
- One TRS 1/4" Input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" Line Out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
- All-purpose professional stage and recording microphone
- Excellent clear, transparent sound across the audio spectrum
- Unidirectional cardioid pattern with superior feedback rejection
- Powerful neodymium element cuts through with accurate, distortion-free sound at high sound pressure levels
- Rugged metal construction with internal shock mount for maximum reliability and low handling noise
- Mic clip included
- Send options: Main Mix left + Right (post master level, Aux + FX bus (Aux is a pre-fade send, FX is a post fade send), and Record bus left + right (separate stereo bus to Main Mix)
- Return options: To playback input (through jack socket break contacts)
- To stereo 2 channel (through jack socket break contacts)
- Mono Channel (XLR) Input -10 to -60dBU for nominal (+11dBu in max)
- Stereo input (Jack or phono sockets) 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB)
- L/R Outputs (XLR) 0dBu nominal + 21dBu maximum
- Aux & FX Outputs (Jack sockets) 0dBu nominal. +dBu max.
- Record & Monitor Outputs (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal. +21 dBu maximum
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain + 0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz + 10dBu out 0.002%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz 0.01%
- Line in to Mix L/R OUT 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz 0.003%
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dBu +10 1kHz 0.002%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost OUT 0.015%
- Gtr input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost IN 2% Second Harmonic
- Analog headroom from nominal (0Vu) 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu) 14dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z 22-22kHz - 127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, levels min, 22-22kHz-96dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHz-96dBu
- Dimensions: 10.8"D x 3.7"H x 13"W
- Weight: 3.3kg
- RMS output: 100W
- Speaker: 15" Special Design
- Horn: Piezo Driver
- Input: XLR Balanced / 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20Khz
- Input Sensitivity: 1VRMS
- Sensitivity: 97dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 19"W x 24"H x 14-5/16"D
- Dimensions (mm): 483W x 610H x 363D
- Weight: 50 lb.; 22.5kg (each)
- Cartridge type magnet: Dynamic, neodynium cartridge
- Directivity pattern: Unidirectional cardioid
- Frequency response: 80-12,000Hz
- Sensitivity: (@1KHz, 74dB SPL): -73dB, ±3dB
- Impedance: 500Î (Lo-Z)
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 7" (56 x 178mm)
- Weight: 7.65oz (214g)
- Material (Handle) die-cast - Zinc)
- Ballscreen: Metal mesh
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Allen & Heath ZED10FX / KPC15P Mains & Monitors Package:
The ZED10FX only allows for 2 XLR outputs to the PA Mains. In order to also hook up the Monitors, you need to buy speaker cables?!?! This is the case regardless of whether you go from the 1/4" monitor jacks on the board or use the pass through from the mains or monitors.
That cost me more cash out of pocket and now I have two XLR cables that I have no use for. That was a disappointment.
Microphones are entry level but sound quite good.
Speakers put out good sound and crank.
Board is sweet, easy to use and well made.