- H91646 000000000 H91646000000000
Alto AEQ231 Stereo 31-Band Graphic EQ
- Write a Review
With AEQ231 you get precise and reliable sound-shaping control. It's built to last and perfect for any pro audio application, offering the essential ...Read More
With AEQ231 you get precise and reliable sound-shaping control. It's built to last and perfect for any pro audio application, offering the essential EQ features you need for either straightforward spectral balancing or enhancing particular sonic characteristics. Use it for studio recording, live sound and everything in between.
This stereo 31-band graphic EQ has a 117 dB signal-to-noise ratio and an all-metal design for ultra-low-noise frequency control in a rugged package. AEQ231 also features balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input and output connectors, fixed high-pass and low-pass filters, variable input level controls, and constant Q filtering, which gives you accurate and predictable EQ response.
AEQ231's bands are spaced 1/3-octave apart and it offers selectable boost/cut ranges of 6 dB or 12 dB for detailed gain control.
It's an EQ with all of the essentials, built for solid and reliable performance.
Detailed EQ for mains or monitors.
- Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input and output connectors
- 1/3-octave spacing provides precise, sound-shaping control
- Standard 20 mm center-detented sliders allow easy frequency adjustment
- Selectable boost/cut range of 6 dB or 12 dB for more precise gain control
- High-pass filter: 40Hz (12 dB/octave)
- Low-pass filter: 16kHz (12 dB/octave)
- Variable input level control
- EQ bypass switch on both channels
- Ground lift switch to disconnect signal ground from chassis ground
Order today for sound shaping that makes your mix all it can be.
AEQ231 Stereo 31-Band Graphic EQ
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 7.4" x 3.5"
- Weight: 9.2lb