- J42056 000000000 J42056000000000
Alto Truesonic TS212 with Harbinger L1402FX PA System
- Write a Review
Alto Truesonic TS212 (pair) (J29397)The Truesonic TS212 strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full PA system with hardware and cables.
Alto Truesonic TS212 (pair) (J29397)
The Truesonic TS212 strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design. The TS212 is rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak output. This high power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
Harbinger L1402FX (J25168)
The Harbinger L1402FX 14-Channel Mixer is an excellent choice for clear sound and flexible routing at an affordable price. Featuring six LvL Series mic preamps and four dual 1/4" stereo inputs, these mixers provide plenty of routing options for home studio, stage or rehearsal. Enjoy high headroom and a 3-band EQ, plus functional features like assignable Aux In routing, 5-segment LED meters and built-in effects, including tap tempo delay. With clean sound and unparalleled control, you can now focus solely on creating and performing music. From recording to live to podcasting and more¦ Harbinger LvL has you covered.
Musician’s Gear Tripod Speaker Stand (pair) J01627
Steel stand, finished in black. Supports up to 100 pounds. Adjusts from 42" to 71" height. Tripod folds up for easy transport.
Musician’s gear 20’ XLR-XLR Cable (six) (339877)
Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician’s Gear MV1000 (two) (J20210)
This dynamic handheld vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a stand adaptor and a one-year warranty.
Musician’s Gear Tripod Mic Stand (pair) (451051)
The MGTBS Tripod Microphone Stand has tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Live Wire TRS - XLR(M) Patch Cable (pair) (331065)
Professional XLR male to balanced 1/4" TRS male patch cable.
- Alto Truesonic TS212 (pair) (J29397)
- Harbinger L1402FX (J25168)
- Musician’s Gear Tripod Speaker Stand (pair) J01627
- Musician’s gear 20’ XLR-XLR Cable (six) (339877)
- Musician’s Gear MV1000 (two) (J20210)
- Musician’s Gear Tripod Mic Stand (pair) (451051)
- Live Wire TRS - XLR(M) Patch Cable (pair) (331065)
Hardware, cables, microphones, PA, power and mixer. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.