- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto Truesonic TS212 with Peavy PV14AT Mixer PA System
- Write a Review
- J42279 000000000 J42279000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Peavey PV 14 AT (J20848)The Peavey 14 AT features built-in Antares Auto-Tune technology, one of the most widely used pitch correction software progra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete PA with AutoTune built in.
Peavey PV 14 AT (J20848)
The Peavey 14 AT features built-in Antares Auto-Tune technology, one of the most widely used pitch correction software programs ever created. Antares Auto-Tune technology can help anyone sing in key and is used on professional recordings and live performances throughout the world. This technology is incorporated directly into a complete and powerful portable mixing solution, ensuring that your audience will experience perfectly tuned vocals to complement the crystal-clear audio of the mixer.
In addition, the PV AT Series mixers also incorporate Bluetooth connectivity allowing seamless connection to almost any "smart" device. Multiple direct outs per channel allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, these mixers can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available via USB A port and LCD display.
Alto Truesonic TS212 (pair) (J29397)
The Truesonic TS212 strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new design. The TS212 is rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak output. This high power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
Musician’s Gear Black Tripod Speaker Stand (pair) (J01627)
Steel stand, finished in black. Supports up to 100 pounds. Adjusts from 42" to 71" height. Tripod folds up for easy transport.
Musician’s Gear PRO20M6 20’ XLR – XLR cable (six) (339877)
Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
AT M4000 Microphone (pair) (27131)
Good quality cardioid dynamic microphone with crisp, articulate output and low handling noise. Rugged chassis, comes with pouch and clip.
Musician’s Gear Tripod Boom Mic Stand (pair) (451051)
The MGTBS Tripod Microphone Stand has tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Musician’s gear T20BX 20’ XLR-M to TRS ¼” M (pair) (331065)
Quality cable with XLR male on one side and TRS Male on the other.
- Peavey PV 14 AT (J20848)
- Alto Truesonic TS212 (pair) (J29397)
- Musician’s Gear Black Tripod Speaker Stand (pair) (J01627)
- Musician’s Gear PRO20M6 20’ XLR – XLR cable (six) (339877)
- AT M4000 Microphone (pair) (27131)
- Musician’s Gear Tripod Boom Mic Stand (pair) (451051)
- Musician’s gear T20BX 20’ XLR-M to TRS ¼” M (pair) (331065)
Order today and see what a difference AutoTune makes.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.