- Write a Review
Mixer with Bluetooth.
- 10 MXR BT
The 10 MXR BT is a powerful 10” analog mixer with the added benefit of Bluetooth connectivity. The comprehensive mixer features three full audio channels, in addition to a dedicated mic input, along with a host of useful features and flexible input connection options.
Each of the three main audio channels features a smooth level fader and separate rotary Gain control. There are also independent rotary kill/boost controls for Bass, Mid and Treble on each channel as well as Cue selection push-buttons. This means that any combination of the three channels can be selected for headphone monitoring, which can also be switched to monitor the mixer’s main output.
Separate rotary controls are also provided for the Master and Booth outputs, while a third allows adjustment of the stereo Balance. The Master output is supplied in the form of professional balanced XLR sockets, which can be connected directly to high quality active audio systems or amplifiers. Fitted with rack ears as well as sturdy rubber feet, the 10 MXR BT is equally suited to permanent installation, mounting in a road case and use standing directly on a table.
The dedicated mic channel has a ¼” jack input socket located on the back panel and a Gain control, 2-band EQ, mute switch and Talkover push-button on the top panel. The integrated talkover function is designed to make life easier for entertainers, especially when speaking on the mic away from their booth, as it automatically reduces the music level while announcements are being made.
Each of the three main audio channels are switchable between two different sources, allowing the simultaneous connection of a total of six audio playback devices in addition to the microphone. Channels 2 and 3, which are assigned to either side of the included replaceable crossfader, can be switched between two separate stereo inputs. One of these is line-level, while the other is switchable between line- and phono-level. Channel 1 is switchable between two separate line-level inputs, one of which doubles up as the Bluetooth audio input.
Connecting a Bluetooth audio device is simple, using the integrated Pairing button. Once connected, this allows music to be played directly from your phone or tablet, which has a whole host of potential uses. Thanks to the wide range of DJ apps now available for phones and tablets, it’s possible to easily play back and even mix music using those devices. If you’re a DJ who also acts as the emcee for events, you can now play music while away from your booth, streaming the audio directly to the 10 MXR BT. This could be particularly useful when hosting bridal party entrances, leading interactive routines or simply working the crowd from the dancefloor!
The 10 MXR BT is perfect if you’re a DJ using CD players (or vinyl decks) but could also come in handy if you DJ from a laptop with a MIDI controller that doesn’t allow the connection of a mic and other audio sources. It is also very affordable, so ideal for use as a backup mixer.
- 10-inch, 3-Channel with Bluetooth
- Inputs: 6 Line, 2 Phono, 1 Mic
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid, Bass)
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone input: ¼” Balanced
- Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25”x10”x 3.25” / 260x254x85mm
- Weight: 6.6 lbs. / 3.0 kg.
Perfect for numerous environments. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.