- Product 804579
American Audio CDI 500 MP3 Professional Single MP3/CD Player
- Write a Review
The American Audio CDI 500 MP3/CD Player is loaded with cutting-edge tools for manipulating audio on-the-fly. It is at home in the club or studio, an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Scratch, sample and add effects on the fly using CDs or MP3s.
The American Audio CDI 500 MP3/CD Player is loaded with cutting-edge tools for manipulating audio on-the-fly. It is at home in the club or studio, and it's revolutionary workflow includes advanced cueing and searching features to grab the cues you want when you need them. The CDI 500 MP3 also comes equipped with American Audio's interactive and highly accurate Dual Power Touch Jog Wheel System, which offers two modes of scratching: Digital Scratch and Beat Juggle Mode. The unit can store up to 1,500 cue points and provide recall memory for Q-Start and samples as well.
- Plays MP3, CD & CD-R discs
- Display shows track listing and artist when a MP3 disc is played
- Advanced cueing with track searching by frame (not by each second)
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Folder Search
- PowerTouch touch-sensitive interactive jog wheels
- Digital Scratching 2.0 (Accurate Scratching)
- 2 Scratching modes: Digital Scratch mode, beat Juggle mode
- Tempo Lock
- Instant Start
- 9 Onboard FX: Scratch, Filter, Echo, Trans, Skid, Phase, Flanger, Pan, Bop
- Time & Ratio (wet/dry) adjustment for digital FX
- FX sync adjustment
- Effect layering
- Visual marker display: Reference point to view where the disc is playing
- Digital B.P.M. counter: keeps digital FX in sync with music
- TAP Button for manual BPM
- Digital Anti-shock (30 sec.)
- Seamless loop
- Fader "Q" start
- Reverse play
- ±4%, 8%, 16%, and 100% pitch "Hyper Pitch"
- 4 flash start buttons with (5 second sample each button)
- Recall memory of Q-Start and samples
- Store up to 1500 cue points
- Digital Output (S/PDIF)
- Slot load CD drive
- Flip Flop: Relay playback between two CD Players
- 13-3/4"L x 9-3/4"W x 4-1/4"H
- 7 lbs.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These turns are pretty cool. The jog wheel when used for scratch or just to make a stop, is a little off(by 2-3 seconds). Other than that i think this product is pretty good.
I have these and they perform just as I expected. I have been djing for at least 20 years or better using the technics 1200 turntables. So when I decided to go with the cd turntables I thought I would go in it using my comman sense. I tried several cd playes Denon, Numark (Axis 9), and Pioneers (800) that my cousin owns. And in my opionion AA500 cd players are just as compatiblewith more features. So if you are planning on switching over from turntables and you don't know what to get here is my recommendation.