- Product 801569
American Audio CDI500MP3/DLS15P Mobile Scratch DJ Package
- Write a Review
There's an old hip-hop song that asks "What is a DJ if he can't scratch?" A more modern question would be, "What is a mobile scratch DJ without all t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With this high-quality package, you'll be kickin' out the jams wherever you please.
There's an old hip-hop song that asks "What is a DJ if he can't scratch?" A more modern question would be, "What is a mobile scratch DJ without all the right equipment?" Sitting around the house waiting for work. Get your party started right, right now, with this affordable compilation of gear.
Includes an American Audio CDI-500 MP3/CD player, a pair of American Audio DLS-15P 15" 2-way powered speakers with stands, American Audio HP 700 pro high-powered headphones, a Nady StarPower 9 microphone with a tripod stand, and 3 - 20' Lo-Z mic cables.
American Audio CDI-500 MP3/CD player
Loaded with cutting-edge tools for manipulating audio on-the-fly, it's at home in the club or studio. It's revolutionary workflow includes advanced cueing and searching features to grab the cues you want when you need them. Comes equipped with American Audio's interactive and highly accurate Dual Power Touch Jog Wheel System, which offers two modes of scratching: Digital Scratch and Beat Juggle Mode. The unit can store up to 1,500 cue points and provide recall memory for Q-Start and samples as well.
American Audio DLS-15P 15" 2-way powered speakers
Die-cast 15" woofers with 3" voice coils and high-frequency compression horns housed in trapezoidal ABS cabinets with built-in 300W power amplifiers. With 2 mic inputs (XLR and 1/4" stereo) with mic volume control, XLR and RCA line inputs, and controls for bass, treble, and volume, you can use it as a self-contained sound system. Can be flown, stand-mounted, or used on the floor as a monitor with included brackets.
American Audio HP 700 pro high-powered headphones
With 3500mW of sheer power, these high-powered premium DJ headphones offer an incredibly loud, thunderous sound. The loudest headphones American Audio has ever offered, the HP 700s will fill your ears with booming bass and trilling treble. The phones have an ultra dynamic range with great-sounding highs and lows. Despite their powerful output, there's virtually no distortion at either end. Comfortable and sturdy, the HP 700 headphones feature a flexible housing design that allows single- or double-ear monitoring. The phones fold up easily for convenient transport. Includes a headphone bag and 2 screw-on stereo adapters (one right angle 1/4" adapter and one straight 1/4" adapter).
- Plays MP3, CD & CD-R discs
- Display shows track listing and artist when a MP3 disc is played
- Advanced cueing with track searching by frame (not by each second)
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Folder Search
- PowerTouch touch-sensitive interactive jog wheels
- Digital Scratching 2.0 (Accurate Scratching)
- 2 Scratching modes: Digital Scratch mode, beat Juggle mode
- Tempo Lock
- Instant Start
- 9 Onboard FX: Scratch, Filter, Echo, Trans, Skid, Phase, Flanger, Pan, Bop
- Time & Ratio (wet/dry) adjustment for digital FX
- FX sync adjustment
- Effect layering
- Visual marker display: Reference point to view where the disc is playing
- Digital B.P.M. counter: keeps digital FX in sync with music
- TAP Button for manual BPM
- Digital Anti-shock (30 sec.)
- Seamless loop
- Fader "Q" start
- Reverse play
- ±4%, 8%, 16%, and 100% pitch "Hyper Pitch"
- 4 flash start buttons with (5 second sample each button)
- Recall memory of Q-Start and samples
- Store up to 1500 cue points
- Digital Output (S/PDIF)
- Slot load CD drive
- Flip Flop: Relay playback between two CD Players
- Die-cast woofers with 3" voice coils
- Compression 1.75" HF drivers
- ABS nylon fiber cabinets
- Trapezoidal design
- Built-in 300W power amplifiers
- XLR and RCA line inputs
- 2 microphone inputs (XLR & 1/4" stereo) with separate microphone volume control
- Treble, bass and volume output control
- Flyable and stand mountable
- Floor monitor brackets
- Ultra dynamic range with great sounding high and lows
- Flexible housing design allows for double or single ear monitoring; folds up for easy transport
- Input: Mini plug with 2 screw-on 1/4" stereo adapters (straight and right angle)
- Includes headphone bag
- Perfect for miking vocals, acoustic guitars, bowed strings, woodwinds, and percussion instruments
- 13-3/4"L x 9-3/4"W x 4-1/4"H
- 7 lbs.
- Speaker driver unit: 57mm diameter
- Max. power: 3500mW
- Impedance: 64 ohms
- Frequency response: 5Hz-30kHz
- Sensitivity: 107dB (+/-3dB) (S.P.L. at 1kHz)
- Cord length: 9' (3 meters)