- H75621 002000000 H75621002000000
American Audio Flex 100 MP3 System
- Write a Review
The easy-to-use Flex 100 MP3 System includes 2 Flex 100 MP3 single CD players, a Q-D6 mixer, a specially built heavy-duty case that conveniently open...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A ready-to-go portable DJ system.
The easy-to-use Flex 100 MP3 System includes 2 Flex 100 MP3 single CD players, a Q-D6 mixer, a specially built heavy-duty case that conveniently opens up so you're able to use the entire system without removing it and fully protects it when you're travelling, and all component cables. It's a simple DJ setup ideal for getting the party started wherever you are. Just hook up to you favorite speakers, grab your best party-music CD's and you're good to go.
- Flex 100 MP3
- Plays MP3, CD & CD-R discs
- Display show track listing and artist when a MP3 disc is played
- 6 On-board FX: Scratch, Echo, Flanger, Filter, Brake & Stutter
- Time & Effects Ratio Parameters
- Touch Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Advanced cueing with track searching by frame (not by each second)
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Folder Search
- Visual marker display: Reference point to view where the disc is playing
- Anti Shock (10 sec.)
- Seamless loop
- Fader œQ Start
- 4 Memory Buttons
- Tempo Lock
- Auto & Manual BPM Counters
- Pitch (CD Source): Hyper Pitch (+/- 4%, +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-100%)
- Pitch (MP3 Source): (+/- 4%, +/-8%, +/-16%)
- Relay Playback (Flip Flop)
- Sleep Mode
The players, the mixer and the case. Plug into a sound system and you are ready to go. Order soon.
Flex 100 MP3 System
- Flex 100 MP3
Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.75 x 9.75 x 4.25 / 348x246x106 mm
Weight: 7 lb. / 3 kg.
Dimensions (WxHxD): 12.25 x 3.25 x 10/ 308mm x 82.5mm x 254mm
Weight: 6.5 lb. / 3 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.