- Product 638002
American Audio M822FX Compact Mixer
- Write a Review
The M822FX may not take up a lot space on your work area, but it'll make a big impact on your audio mixing. The M822FX provides 2 mono and three ster...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Mixer with digital FX for your desktop or small gigs.
The M822FX may not take up a lot space on your work area, but it'll make a big impact on your audio mixing. The M822FX provides 2 mono and three stereo channels. There are also two additional XLR inputs, which convert two of the stereo channels to mono in case you need a 4-mic setup. This enables you to use the M822FX as either a 2 mono/3 stereo-channel mixer, or 4 mono/1 stereo-channel mixer.
To provide greater sound-shaping options, the M822FX features a built-in 24-bit digital effects processor with dedicated level control, program select, and on/off switch. The FX processor can also be controlled (on/off) remotely via 1/4" footswitch jack (footswitch not included). The M822FX offers 100 effects presets including reverb, echo, chorus, and flange.
Channel Control Section
Controls on channels 1 & 2 and 3/4, 5/6 include an input trim control, peak LED, high-pass filter, 3-band EQ, 1 Aux, 1 EFX, and pan for mono Input (balance on stereo channels).
Main Control Section
Controls include Main L/R, headphone/control room level, aux return, tape level, phantom power for all XLR inputs. and L/R LED meters.
- XLR & 1/4" Phone Jack Balanced & 1/4" Phone Jack for Insert on Mono Input
- XLR & 1/4" Phone Jack for Stereo (CH3-CH6), 1/4" Phone & Phono Jack for Stereo Input (CH7-CH8)
- 1/4" Phone Jack for Stereo Return & Phono Jack for Tape Output Connectors
- 1/4" Phone Jack Balanced for Main, 1/4" Phone Jack for AUX, Control Room & Headphone
- Phono Jack for Tape, 1/4" Phone Jack for Footswitch
- Peak for Each Input, Level Meter & Phantom Power
- Maximum Output Level: 24 dBm
- Frequency Response: (-1 dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
- T.H.D.: < 0.01 %
Crosstalk: > 70 dB
- Hum & Noise Ratio: EIN > 127 dB; Residual > 100 dB; Main, AUX Output > 80 dB
- Equalization High: 12 kHz ‚±15 dB / Mid: 2.5 kHz ‚±12 dB / Low: 80 Hz ‚±15 dB
- DSP Effect: 24-bit / 100 Presets
- Power Source: AC 100240 V, 50/60Hz (External Power Supply)
- Weight: 7lb.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9.75"W x 2.5"H x 11.5"D