- Product 801571
American Audio MCD510/Q-SPAND/DLS15P Mobile DJ Package
- Write a Review
Mobile DJ package includes an American Audio MCD-510 professional dual MP3/CD player, an American Audio Q-SPAND MKII DJ mixer, a pair of American Aud...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Topnotch equipment to make your dream a reality.
Mobile DJ package includes an American Audio MCD-510 professional dual MP3/CD player, an American Audio Q-SPAND MKII DJ mixer, a pair of American Audio DLS-15P 15" 2-way powered speakers with stands, Nady DJH-2000 headphones, a Nady StarPower 9 microphone with a tripod stand, an X-braced stand, an SKB-82DJ Capsule rack case, and 3 MG 20 ft. Lo-Z mic cables.
American Audio MCD-510 Pro DJ Dual CD and MP3 Player
Plays both MP3 and CD discs and features fader Q start, +10 track advance, -10 back track button, 20 seconds anti-shock protection (per side), relay playback, pitch bend, pitch control settings of ±4%, ±8%, or ±16%, advanced cueing with track search by frame, plus single/continue and time viewing. It is equipped with a S/PDIF digital output for each player and a bright LCD display keeps you informed when the lights are low.
American Audio Q-SPAND MKII DJ mixer
The Q-SPAND MKII is a 4-channel rackmountable DJ mixer loaded with pro features from top to bottom. These include a fully adjustable crossfader curve, Fader Q start, 3-band EQ on all 4 channels, 14 inputs, and balanced XLR outputs. Then it adds WOW by SRS, a sonic enhancer with 3-dimensional sound, a 3D stereo button with width knob for the highs, and a Tru Bass button with level for pumping up the pound. It has stream flow indicators on each channel, and a mini plug on the front for use of MP3 players. Improved mic circuitry, longer lasting line faders, and volume, treble, and bass controls for each of its 2 mic inputs are additional refinements.
American Audio DLS-15P 15" 2-way powered speakers
The American Audio DLS-15P 15" 2-Way Powered Speaker has a die-cast 15" woofer with 3" voice coil and a high-frequency compression horn housed in a trapezoidal ABS cabinet with built-in 300W power amplifier. With 2 mic inputs (XLR and 1/4" stereo) with mic volume control, XLR and RCA line inputs, and controls for bass, treble, and volume, you can use the American Audio DLS-15P as a self-contained sound system. The DLS-15P speakers can be flown, stand-mounted, or used on the floor as a monitor with included brackets.
Nady DJH-2000 Headphones
Housing huge 54mm drivers to pump ultra-phat bass, rich mids, and crisp clear highs, these headphones also feature a closed-ear design for maximum noise isolation. With big power handling capacity and efficiency for very loud volumes, these are all you need at the turntable, console, or for your personal rig.
- American Audio MCD-510 Pro DJ Dual CD and MP3 Player
- Plays MP3 and CD discs
- Fader Q start
- +10 track advance
- -10 back track button
- 20 seconds anti-shock protection (per side)
- Relay playback
- Pitch bend
- Pitch control settings of ±4%, ±8%, or ±16%
- Advanced cueing with track search by frame and Single/continue and time viewing
- S/PDIF digital output for each player
- Bright LCD display
- American Audio Q-SPAND MKII DJ mixer
- 4-channel, 19-inch professional DJ mixer
- 3 phono, 4 lines, 3 auxiliaries, and 3 mics inputs
- WOW by SRS button - sonic enhancer with 3-dimensional sound
- 3D stereo button with width level knob (highs)
- Tru bass button with bass level knob (lows)
- Stream flow LED indicators on each channel
- Mini plug input on face of mixer for use with MP3 players
- Fully adjustable crossfader curve
- Fader Q start
- Trim output adjustment on rear
- Balanced XLR outputs
- Gain, bass, mid, and treble controls for each channel
- Volume, treble and bass controls for each mic
- Improved mic circuitry
- Longer lasting line faders
- 2 American Audio DLS-15P 15" 2-way powered speakers
- Die-cast woofer with 3" voice coil
- Compression 1.75" HF driver
- ABS nylon fiber cabinet
- Trapezoidal design
- Built-in 300W power amplifier
- XLR and RCA line inputs
- 2 microphone inputs (XLR & 1/4" stereo) with separate microphone volume control
- Treble, bass and volume output control
- Flyable and stand mountable
- Floor monitor brackets
- Nady DJH-2000 DJ Headphones
- Multi-position 90 degree rotating ear cups
- Single sided or shoulder rest wear
- Lightweight body
- Wide adjustable padded headband
- Soft, tear-resistant, ear cushions
- 3-1/2' tangle-resistant coiled cable extends to 11'
- Gold-plated stereo 3.5mm mini-plug with locking 1/4" adapter
- Stereo/mono switch for single-sided listening
- Foldable joint design for easy packing
- Nady StarPower 9 Microphone
- Perfect for miking vocals, acoustic guitars, bowed strings, woodwinds, and percussion instruments
- 1 SKB-82DJ DJ Capsule rack case
- Roto-Molded in the Roto X pattern
- 8 rack spaces on top and 2 rack spaces below
- Rear access panel for easy access and storage
- 1 Proline PL-200 X-braced stand
- Single x-brace design
- Locking height and width with quick-release lever
- Adjusts from 27" to 37"
- 2 Proline black speaker stands
- Center steel shaft
- 150 lb. capacity
- Fits 1.375" or 1.5" speaker mounts
- Adjusts from 45" to 73"
- 1 Proline tripod mic stand
- Die-cast metal clutches
- Non-skid legs
- Boom adjusts from 1" to 23"
- Height adjusts from 40" to 67"
- 3 MG 20 ft. LO-Z mic cables