- Product 481106
American Audio V-1001 Plus Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
Offering DJs and pro audio installers increased power and more features for their dollar, American Audio's exciting V-1001 power amp replaces their v...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Offering DJs and pro audio installers increased power and more features for their dollar, American Audio's exciting V-1001 power amp replaces their venerable V-1000 Plus. The V-1001 is no slouch, boasting peak power ratings of 890W. In addition to significantly improved power handling, the V-1001 rackmountable amplifier is built with better safety circuits as well. Loaded with DC Output protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, on & off protection and turn-on thump protection, they are virtually fry-proof and greatly reduce the risk of electric shock to sound reinforcement engineers, DJs and onstage performers.
It also boasts signs of higher intelligence as well: American Audio has designed it to include a rear-panel contractor smart switch that disables the front-panel knobs once they've been set to their proper levels. When the switch is engaged, front-panel amp volume settings cannot be monkeyed with, providing further protection against system feedback and speaker overload.
- Output Power:
- 2 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 450W RMS per channel
- 4 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 350W RMS per channel
- 8 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 230W RMS per channel
- 4 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 890W RMS (Bridged Mode, mono)
- 8 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 700W RMS (Bridged Mode, mono)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- Less than 0.1% (20Hz-20kHz, @ 8 Ohms)
- Input Sensitivity & Impedance:
- 1.0v rms (0 dBv) (@ 4 Ohms)
- Input & Output:
- Input: XLR 3pin + Jack 6,3mm
- Output: Speakon + binding post
- Dimensions & Weight:
- Height : 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 15.9"
- Weight: 26.4 lbs
- Frequency Response:
- +/-.5dB, 1W RMS 8 ohms (10Hz - 28 kHz)
- +/-3dB, 1W RMS 8 ohms (5Hz - 80 kHz)
- Hum & Noise:
- 100 dB, unweighted (@ 8 Ohms)
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- 104 dB , unweighted (@ 4 ohms full power) A Weighted
- Slew Rate:
- Damping Factor:
- 250 (@ 8 Ohms)
- Protection Circuit:
- DC output protection, Overload protection
- Short circuit protection, On & Off protection
- Power Consumption:
- 3A @ 230V AC (@ 8 Ohms)
- Turn-On Thump Protection:
- Cooling System:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I just pulled 3 of these out of my club when I remodeled. After close inspection I noticed they ran very hot. This is due to the fans being wired BACKWARDS!!!! I will give it to them they do put out some clean power at about 80%, but distort when pushed really hard. Inside they offer torroid transformers, but other than that they are pretty decent amps.