- 501921 002000000 501921002000000
American Audio XSP-10A Powered Speaker
- Write a Review
The XSP-10A powered speaker boasts a 10", 2-way active loudspeaker and a 200W biamplifier system encased in a lightweight cabinet. It features a 1" c...Read More
A pro-level speaker that can serve in a larger system or function as a one-box PA.
The XSP-10A powered speaker boasts a 10", 2-way active loudspeaker and a 200W biamplifier system encased in a lightweight cabinet. It features a 1" compression driver, time-aligned crossover, XLR and RCA balanced inputs, a built-in mixer, and an ABS nylon fiber cabinet with handle and full grille.
American Audio designed the XSP-10A speaker for use in both portable and permanently installed systems. The speaker includes a polemount slot and rubber feet on the bottom for portable applications. Rigging points on the top, bottom, and rear are provided and flight installations.
- 10-inch, 2-way powered speaker
- 200W built-in, biamplifier system
- 1" compression driver
- Time-aligned electronic crossover
- Built-in mixer with: 1 line input, 1 mic input, treble and bass Control, channel and master volume
- Built-in RCA inputs
- 1/4" XLR through output
- XLR and RCA balanced inputs
- Separate Microphone Volume Controls
- ABS nylon fiber cabinet with handle
- Flyable or stand-mountable
XSP-10A Powered Speaker
- Dimensions: 19" H x 14" W x 11" D
Weight: 31 lb.
Frequency Response: 20Hz ” 20kHz
Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50 (HXV)
Power consumption: 12 Watts
Output Sensitivity: 97.4 ± 2dB/m/w