- Product 808888
American DJ 38B LED Pro DMX LED PAR Can
- Write a Review
The American DJ 38B LED Pro is a DMX LED PAR can lighting effect that creates decorative stage or dance floor effects. The American DJ 388 is designe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dazzling club effects with cool, energy-efficient LED technology.
The American DJ 38B LED Pro is a DMX LED PAR can lighting effect that creates decorative stage or dance floor effects. The American DJ 388 is designed for clubs and stages. This is a great LED light alternative for performance on stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers.
¢Long life LED (Rated at 100,000 hrs.)
¢Low power consumption
¢Very low heat output
- Black Casting Ultra bright Par 38 with 75 RGB 10mm LEDs (15 Red, 30 Green, & 30 Blue LEDs)
- LED Sync Feature ” Auto sync with other LED products with LED Sync
- 7 operational modes, 2 DMX modes, 3, 6 or 7 DMX channel mode
- Very smooth field with rich palettes of color created by mixing the Red, Green and Blue LEDs
- LED Advantages: Long life (100,000 hrs.), low power consumption, and low heat
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
Click or call today.
38B LED Pro DMX LED PAR Can
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
3-button LED display on rear panel
Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
Power Consumption: 23.3W
Dimensions (L x W x H): 8-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 8-1/2" / 210 x 184 x 216 mm
Weight: 3 lb. / 1.4 kgs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Value
- Quick Setup
Comments about American DJ 38B LED Pro DMX LED PAR Can:
The PAR30 PRO is a good fixture. Good color mixing, fairly smooth transitions. They do everything you want, color strobe, dimmable, chase to sound. I bought 4 nearly a year ago and they are still working great. I have used them with a DMX controller, and I have also used them in chase to sound mode for a quick simple setup. I'm extremely happy with them and I wish I could afford 4 more.