- H14032 000000000 H14032000000000
American DJ Antari W-508 800W Wireless Fogger
- Write a Review
The Antari W-508 is an 800W portable fogger requiring less than 100 seconds to warm up and produces a steady, constant fog output as long as you need...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Control the flow of this 800-watt fogger from the palm of your hand.
The Antari W-508 is an 800W portable fogger requiring less than 100 seconds to warm up and produces a steady, constant fog output as long as you need-without any reheating interval time. Part of the premium-performance W-series, the Antari W-508 has been specially upgraded for professional users who demand true plug-and-play operation from their stage fog machines. All the unnecessary wires you usually have to hide or worry about tripping over have been eliminated, leaving you with the convenience of a hand-held transmitting controller. The transmitter can memorize up to 5 sets of frequencies so you can control 5 foggers at once.
Output: 3,000 cu. ft. (85m3)/min
Tank Capacity: 0.8 liters
Fluid Consumption Rate: 60 min./0.8 ltr
Weight: 3.8 kg
Dimensions(LxWxH): 315 cm x 128 cm x 166 cm
Remote Included: W-1 wireless remote
Function: Wireless On/Off; No DMX
Warm-Up Time: 100 seconds
Liquid Used: Antari FLR/FLG
Give your venue a special vibe with the W-508 Fogger. Order one or more today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.