- J35881 000000000 J35881000000000
American DJ COB Cannon Wash RGBA
- Write a Review
The ADJ COB Cannon Wash Pearl uses advanced RGBA COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Extra-wide beam angle.
- COB CANNON WASH
The ADJ COB Cannon Wash Pearl uses advanced RGBA COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color-mixing LED Par with no RGBA shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches. The COB LED engine on the COB Cannon Wash Pearl is a QUAD RGBA 4-In-1). It also doubles as an uplight with a dual yoke that acts as legs to set the fixture upright to wash walls and ceilings.
The COB Cannon Wash Pearl comes in an off-white casing and has a massive 80-degree beam angle. Easily replaceable 40-degree and 50-degree lenses are included so that the beam angle may be changed.
It has 7 DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, built-in color macros and 5 selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, DMX and PowerCon power daisy chaining, and a 4-button DMX display. COB Cannon Wash Pearl may run in stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively or from a DMX controller.
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) with one Quad (4-IN-1) RGBA COB LED
- Produces powerful, smooth RGBA color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
- 64 built-in color macros
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- Built-in Color Macros
- 7 DMX Channel modes (3,4,5,6,7,9,10 Ch.)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- 80-degree beam angle
- Includes lens kit to change to 40-degrees or 50-degrees beam angle
- 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- PowerCon AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures)
- 4-button digital DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be mounted on truss or set on the ground
- Light Source: 1x 150-Watt COB Quad LED (RGBA: 4-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.25”x9.75”x7.5” / 415x245x192mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 4.1 kg.
Small unit with big coverage. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.