- Product 801650
American DJ DJ Scan 250 EX DMX Scanner
- Write a Review
This high-performance mobile DMX scanner uses a 250W halogen lamp, a mirror with X/Y movement, and separate color and gobo wheels to give you a super...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A mobile DMX scanner sure to gain attention.
This high-performance mobile DMX scanner uses a 250W halogen lamp, a mirror with X/Y movement, and separate color and gobo wheels to give you a superb light display, especially when daisy-chained with 3 other DJ Scan 250 EX fixtures. You get 11 colors plus white, 10 gobos plus spot, that are reflected down at a 15-degree angle. It includes fast strobe and gobo shake effects and can run all night with no need for duty cycling thanks to its high-velocity fans.
- High-performance mobile DMX scanner with high-output 250W halogen lamp
- 11 color + white
- 10 gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- DMX-512 protocol
- 15-degree beam angle
- X/Y mirror movement
- 5 DMX channels
- Linkable in master/slave operation via XLR cables
- Operate via DMX controller or sound active
- Pan/Tilt inversion mode: When using 4 scanners in master/slave scanner 1 & 3 sync opposite scanner 2 & 4
- Fast strobe effect
- Gobo shake
- Full focusing lens
- Compact & portable design
- High-velocity fan keeps unit cool so you can run all night with no duty cycling
- Dimensions: x 17-1/2"W x 6"H x 7-1/4"L
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Lamp: LL-ELC 24V, 250W
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have 7 of these lights, they do run all night without a glitch, the metal mirror face plate is awesome as most lighting is fragile. These are designed to be moved around. They are bright enough with fog. The motors should be micro stepping motors though as the motion is kinda jerky. Good product from the price.... i love em and use them all the time